DJ Dallas 187

Advertisement
Advertisement
That's my favorite album. But Pac and Snoop weren't going back and forth on that track. Not sure I ever heard Pac do that style with anyone. I'm talking about Jadakiss and Styles P in "In and Out", Nas and AZ in "The Essence", or Raekwon and Ghostface in "Heaven and ****". Big Pun and Fat Joe did it in "Twinz", too.

Pac did that in Teardrops and Closed Caskets with the Outlawz.
He could do anything he wanted but picked a musical style he knew would create the greatest platform to further his agenda of liberation.
Pac had greater ambitions and just used the platform music afforded him in a way that most athletes and entertainers never imagine.

Last edited:
Pac did that in Tea Drops and Closed Caskets with the Outlawz.
He could do anything he wanted but picked a musical style he knew would create the greatest platform to further his agenda of liberation.
Pac had greater ambitions and just used the platform music afforded him in a way that most athletes and entertainers never imagine.

**** good find! Yeah, Pac was versatile and could have rapped any way he wanted. Great song.

Advertisement
Remember when everyone on CIS got super sensitive when we called Deejay fat last offseason?

Negs were flying man

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's a **** good track. Only rappers going back and forth like that today are Jadakiss and Styles P. Raekwon and Ghostface and Nas and AZ also had some nice back and forth songs. You don't see younger dudes doing this style because today's rap is watered down and crap compared to the 80s until the early 00s.
Boosie and Webber were a good duo and they would often go back and forth like in this song.

Idk what Webbie is up to these days. Seems like he isn’t making music these days.

Last edited:
Need George Brown to lock down that RT job so DJ Scaife can slide into my DMs, I mean slide into LG.

Advertisement
Back