DJ Dallas 187

He was also a kid when he got here. There is no way that’s ever going happen again.

He gained 20 pounds of bad weight in one off season
He was also a kid when he got here. There is no way that’s ever going happen again.
HE gained 20 pounds of bad weigth in one off season. Remember the 1st game of the season with his belly hanging out of his shirt? We cringed because we knew that waas bad. You had the typical CIS dyck suckers saying RIcht knew what he was doing. Golden did the same thing to chickillo. HE should be playing at 190-195 at most

Advertisement
Me too bro. I think kiss and Styles have mastered it though. I even saw them freestyling back and forth and they were just killing it back and forth for like 30 minutes. I may be a bit biased though because D-block is one of my favorite groups of all time.
Tribe were masters at this. Electric Relaxation is a clinic. Seamless transitiions from Tip and Phife.

That's my favorite album. But Pac and Snoop weren't going back and forth on that track. Not sure I ever heard Pac do that style with anyone. I'm talking about Jadakiss and Styles P in "In and Out", Nas and AZ in "The Essence", or Raekwon and Ghostface in "Heaven and ****". Big Pun and Fat Joe did it in "Twinz", too.
What do you mean when you say they werent going back and fourth ? Are you speaking stylistically, bc they absolutely were tagging in and out. That first verse is legendary. I think they recorded it in the booth together actually.

Dallas player his freshman year at 195-200. That’s where he should play at 200-205 range with muscle while losing the 12-15 he gained in his belly

He gained 20 pounds of bad weight in one off season

HE gained 20 pounds of bad weigth in one off season. Remember the 1st game of the season with his belly hanging out of his shirt? We cringed because we knew that waas bad. You had the typical CIS dyck suckers saying RIcht knew what he was doing. Golden did the same thing to chickillo. HE should be playing at 190-195 at most

Duke Johnson has smaller frame than Dee Jay and was 207 at the combine.

He’d be way too thin at 190-195.

Advertisement
What do you mean when you say they werent going back and fourth ? Are you speaking stylistically, bc they absolutely were tagging in and out. That first verse is legendary. I think they recorded it in the booth together actually.
I think the style is known as "in and out" and it's when two rappers are finishing each other's lines. Yes, Pac and Snoop were following each other's verses with their own verse, but "2 of Amerikas Most Wanted" isn't quite like the songs I noted above.

Check out Nas and AZ "The Essence" and Jadakiss and Styles P "In and Out" and you'll see exactly what I mean. I'm not sure if Run DMC were the originators, but they probably deserve credit for making that style mainstream.

You might be right I remember a thread last year saying he gained 20 pounds in the off season and that he was 220 that is clearly too much weight.
He should get bak to 200 range.. I dont think any running back should be weighing more then 210 in college..Thats just MY opinion

Advertisement
Gotcha...Jay Z & Biggie went back & forth pretty good on Brooklyn's Finest.
Good song. I heard Jadakiss refer to this style as "in and out" and, interestingly, that's the name of the song with Styles P that really shows what I'm talking about. Jay-Z and Biggie were going back and forth with verses like Jay-Z and Big L did, but still weren't finishing each other's lines if I recall. And that's not surprising because they weren't part of a duo or group and in order to do this style you need to pretty much have to be.

Did we forget he came in here at 180? DUde had a ton of bad weight last year I want him at 190, he was at keast 15-20 pounds over weight last year

Bro, your body changes quite a bit from about your junior year in HS, to your senior year in college and beyond. Specifically, your frame becomes adapted to carry more weight, good weight.

No chance DJ should be anywhere under 200

Advertisement
Bro, your body changes quite a bit from about your junior year in HS, to your senior year in college and beyond. Specifically, your frame becomes adapted to carry more weight, good weight.

No chance DJ should be anywhere under 200
Your right but he shouldt be anywhere close to the 220 he was playing at last year 10% body fat my *** Felder

Remember that guys beef up and weight train before the combines, especially the slight guys like Duke. Duke is more likely a 200 pound guy.

Advertisement
Gonna be a big part of the interior offensive line senior season.

Gotta grow linemen from within. Has the frame.

Advertisement
Back