DJ Dallas 187

Advertisement
The only guy on that team that should be playing at 187 is Jeff Thomas and maybe Bubba Baxa.

Oh yeah, Harley too.

He needs to get his weight back to 190-195 area

His freshman year he was an energizer bunny helping to get some nice plays!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don’t remember seeing but he definitely needs to play in that weight range maybe 195-200

What was his reported weight last year? I think 225. Way too much for a player like him. I think 200-205 is a good weight for him. Trying to make him a true bruiser rb was a awful mistake.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Facts!! Look up 4 posts from yours to my comment lmao.
There's no doubt Big Pun and Fat Joe's version was much more technical. That Dre/Snoop version was one of the first rap songs I ever heard and I remember being blown away.

To this day, I love that back-and-forth style of rap that this song uses much like Run DMC, the Beastie Boys, or Jadakiss and Styles P are known for.

There's no doubt Big Pun and Fat Joe's version was much more technical. That Dre/Snoop version was one of the first rap songs I ever heard and I remember being blown away.

To this day, I love that back-and-forth style of rap that this song uses much like Run DMC, the Beastie Boys, or Jadakiss and Styles P are known for.

Me too bro. I think kiss and Styles have mastered it though. I even saw them freestyling back and forth and they were just killing it back and forth for like 30 minutes. I may be a bit biased though because D-block is one of my favorite groups of all time.

Ohhh snap! My man OGH....we always keep it real af.
Pun is all time...
Dead in the middle of Little Italy little did we know
That we riddled some middlemen who didn't do diddly......fire son

LOL! You already know bro. Facts, pun is all time. Gone way to soon otherwise he would have been on everyones top list. But even right now if someone gives me a top 5 lyricists and pun isn't on it and discredit the list lol.

Best line of the song the way he just spits it too. Straight fire.

Advertisement
Back