DJ Dallas 187

Advertisement
Advertisement
Where does this talk that DJ Dallas will turn pro after this year come from?

Average at best.

Reality. Shelf life of a RB is short so get into the pros as fast as possible is the logic. Besides, I think Dallas knows that it will be a crowded backfield which means carries are limited as opposed to being a workhorse back.,

It doesn’t matter how much he has done. DJ needs to go. Another year at miami serves him no purpose. He’s not better than Cam or Lo. They will just continue to eat into his touches. He needs to hope for a good year and leave

Very rare for RBs to play senior season, look at Bryce Love. He definitely suffers from his decision to return.

Advertisement
Reason for speculation of him leaving??

Its his JR year lol if he has even a decent to good year every RB will bolt

And I dont feel bad as RB is truly a meat grinder and go make your money! Here at Miami we should never hurt for RBs and we have a stable of RBs that are waiting for their turn

Advertisement
Hey, maybe he’s a fan of underrated Samuel L. Jackson flicks from the ‘90s.
CCDD4A76-64C4-4FB8-80A7-1634FE47C203.jpeg

Advertisement
It doesn’t matter how much he has done. DJ needs to go. Another year at miami serves him no purpose. He’s not better than Cam or Lo. They will just continue to eat into his touches. He needs to hope for a good year and leave

I don't even see him making it on a NFL roster with my CaneShades off. Maybe he will surprise everyone this year. If he doesnt significantly improve the best move for him is getting that degree.

I don't even see him making it on a NFL roster with my CaneShades off. Maybe he will surprise everyone this year. If he doesnt significantly improve the best move for him is getting that degree.

I really can't get read either way. Some days I feel like he would be a good 3rd down back in the league and then other times I feel he lacks the speed. I really don't know

I really can't get read either way. Some days I feel like he would be a good 3rd down back in the league and then other times I feel he lacks the speed. I really don't know

I agree based on last year, but 2017 I never would've said he lacked speed. I'm curious to see how fast he is this year and whether we see the guy who made plays against ND in 2017 back. Definitely don't see him as an every down back at the next level. He'll need to show his value in the passing game and sell himself as sort of a Duke Johnson type at the NFL level .

I cannot believe this one tweet has 9 pages!!! I promise you if manny didn’t come back to start this #TNM there would not be so much attention to every little thing that is happening... it’s like we all can’t wait to see UM step into the arena for an epic battle but will settle for any tease of the fight to come...

86000BD7-AEB5-42CD-8959-9025697F810C.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back