DJ Dallas 187

I cannot believe this one tweet has 9 pages!!! I promise you if manny didn’t come back to start this #TNM there would not be so much attention to every little thing that is happening... it’s like we all can’t wait to see UM step into the arena for an epic battle but will settle for any tease of the fight to come...

View attachment 82645

Man, Russell Crowe has put on some serious weight. Easily 50+ pounds.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Speaking of fat guys made me think of Gus Felder which made me think of...anyone remember/know who the guy was at Texas who was on the sidelines during Mack Brown's tenure, enormous MF'er. Pretty sure he was a strength coach.

Advertisement
LMAO. I was about to post a similar gif.

I can't believe my eyes saw what they saw when I read the "favorite movie body" comment. To end that sentence, I was expecting Scarlet Johansson, Halle Berry, Jennifer Lopez.....someone, anyone of that caliber. But nooooooo, my eyes were not that fortunate! Brad ****** Pitt? WTF? I can't unsee that ****!

Advertisement
DJ indeed ran back that punt and showed flashes of speed last year. Looking at the over all season I would of loved to have seen more. IMO his weight was a factor. Feeley slims him down. Enos utilizes him effectively. The end result being he leaves early. Is a good sign we had a winning year. I'll take that,all day....

Advertisement
Back