Dixon leaning toward Bama?

No you are too bias to realize a kid is wearing a off color from his team's colors and think it irrelevant to his recruitment unless al makes a move this weekend 'he gone'

So im biased because I dont lose my mind about the color of gloves? Or that I know the difference between white and gray? Good troll attempt, now back to this stud who's visiting us to
If you end up being right ill happy say I was completely wrong and give you a virtual hand shake

Advertisement
He's obviously still considering OSU but I highly doubt he's going to give away where he's going in such a silly fashion, especially when he's just a couple days from announcing. Maybe I'm wrong though JMO

Somebody tell me something to make feel confident.

Something other than he's been on campus a dozen times. That **** obviously means nothing judging from past losses.

Tell me his mom wants him home and in state. Tell me somebody in his household is a Cane fan. Give me something dammit!

He's obviously still considering OSU but I highly doubt he's going to give away where he's going in such a silly fashion, especially when he's just a couple days from announcing. Maybe I'm wrong though JMO

This is exactly what I was thinking, he has not tipped his hand so far so why would he start tonight.

If Dixon ends up at The Ohio Taint, I'm putting it all on Jack Fuggin Daniels.

No doubt. Will never, ever, ever bank on getting anyone from that school as long as that guy's there.

But morey says Jack Daniels is on the up and up. That he would never try and direct a kid away from UM.

Because it's true. I know Jack Daniels personally. Not that type of guy. Used to be he only sends his kids to UF now Dixon isn't even considering UF. Just Ohio State and Alabama which have the two best college football coaches in college football and the hometown Canes. Not really sure why

Advertisement
Shut your mouth gloves don't mean **** winky flowers wore Nebraska gloves all year and commited to usf and his teams color is green and yellow , after he commited he still wore em reason being is that the N stood for his mom and dad initial and favorite color was red

Shut your mouth gloves don't mean **** winky flowers wore Nebraska gloves all year and commited to usf and his teams color is green and yellow , after he commited he still wore em reason being is that the N stood for his mom and dad initial and favorite color was red

This you beat me to it

Somebody tell me something to make feel confident.

Something other than he's been on campus a dozen times. That **** obviously means nothing judging from past losses.

Tell me his mom wants him home and in state. Tell me somebody in his household is a Cane fan. Give me something dammit!

we get the last visit and he decides immediately afterwards?

Advertisement
.@JMP1063 thinks Johnnie Dixon will go to the #Canes, and Wells Dusenbury (@DuseReport1063) seconds that statement LIVE on HS @Hysteria1063.

Jeremy Marks-Peltz
‏@JMP1063
Just asked a #Canes coach if he feels good about getting Johnnie Dixon Sunday, and he smirked. Seemed fairly confident.

cant believe dudes really was getting their panties in a bunch over gloves , GLOVES

On 24/7 91% predicts Miami. Including 3 Ohio State 247 reporters who changed there pick to Miami today. Including Bill Kurlic who is Mr Buckeye. PS- Bakas has been terrible for 2 years now.

Thought the rules around was not to trust the crystallballs. Have you read Kurlic work? half time its this "I see him at X school but wouldn't surprise if he went to Y school".

The crystal ball is actually pretty accurate when an announcement date is close...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back