Dixon leaning toward Bama?

Word at Dwyer today is OSU....ouch!

Golden has one last crack at him this weekend...what gets me is the kid has been to UM like a dozen times and one trip to OSU a couple of months ago....

No. It's a OSU and UM battle...

Barry Jackson seems to think so. ttp://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2013/12/impressive-achievement-for-fins-wallaces-plans-um-recruiting-marlins.html
This is what I was told over a month ago by someone who unfortunately for us is rarely wrong and is from that area,fortmayers.While most keep saying he's a cane or even calling him a lock he keeps hearing it's OSU.

Advertisement

Golden has one last crack at him this weekend...what gets me is the kid has been to UM like a dozen times and one trip to OSU a couple of months ago....

Barry Jackson seems to think so. ttp://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2013/12/impressive-achievement-for-fins-wallaces-plans-um-recruiting-marlins.html
This is what I was told over a month ago by someone who unfortunately for us is rarely wrong and is from that area,fortmayers.While most keep saying he's a cane or even calling him a lock he keeps hearing it's OSU.

Fort Myers ain't in Palm Beach County bruh lol.

Some dude on twitter is saying Dixon is wearing red and white gloves at his game tonight. Not sure if that's supposed to mean anything.

Mike Singer ‏@Mike_RTB 7m
#Rivals250 WR Johnnie Dixon sporting #OhioState gloves @MarcGivlerBG

not sure how credible he is. There's no pic or anything

you are aware that WPB where Dwyer is and Ft Myers are on opposite sides of the state right?

I've been to Columbus numerous times, and it's a pretty cool city, but one February in Columbus is enough to make you never want to cross the Dade County line for the rest of your life.

It's not Colorado, where the snow is like powder, and the sun is intense.
In the Midwest it's just bone chilling cold.

Last edited:
Advertisement

you are aware that WPB where Dwyer is and Ft Myers are on opposite sides of the state right?

Sorry,fort pierce.

Jamie Newberg ‏@JamieNewberg 32s
Johnnie Dixon responds w a haymaker... qb hits him in stride for a 75 yd bomb on go route. 7-7. #scout #miami #OhioState

Advertisement
This might explain why the coaches are back on Ermon Lane.

If they weren't on Lane before because they just were expecting Dixon then that's just bad recruiting, and I doubt it. I feel like The staffs talking to Lane now because of Cook. Lanes probably not as solid as he was before.

This might explain why the coaches are back on Ermon Lane.

If they weren't on Lane before because they just were expecting Dixon then that's just bad recruiting, and I doubt it. I feel like The staffs talking to Lane now because of Cook. Lanes probably not as solid as he was before.

Miami - “They had a good recruiting class last year. They’re having a great season this year. I have a good bond with their coaches. (Linebackers) coach (Michael) Barrow is my second cousin. We just always talk. Not just about football but life. I grew up liking Miami. I talked to them before their FSU game. I talked to all of their coaches. They passed around the phone.”
http://247sports.com/Article/Ermon-Lane-talks-final-decision-160134

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seriously? Theres been sources for the past 2 weeks that are saying OSU, Bama and UM so lets not act like theres any consistency happening

Seriously? Theres been sources for the past 2 weeks that are saying OSU, Bama and UM so lets not act like theres any consistency happening

Only issue is their colors are red and white and not orange and green. Dixon is wearing red and white gloves... His team is blue and white think about it

Advertisement
Back