Dixon leaning toward Bama?

Seriously? Theres been sources for the past 2 weeks that are saying OSU, Bama and UM so lets not act like theres any consistency happening

Only issue is their colors are red and white and not orange and green. Dixon is wearing red and white gloves... His team is blue and white think about it

So did you ever consider that Ohio State is Scarlett and Gray? Not red and white? Wisconsin and Nebraska are actually red and white so by your logic he's going to one of those schools

Advertisement
Seriously? Theres been sources for the past 2 weeks that are saying OSU, Bama and UM so lets not act like theres any consistency happening

Only issue is their colors are red and white and not orange and green. Dixon is wearing red and white gloves... His team is blue and white think about it

So did you ever consider that Ohio State is Scarlett and Gray? Not red and white? Wisconsin and Nebraska are actually red and white so by your logic he's going to one of those schools

Mike Singer ‏@Mike_RTB 7m
#Rivals250 WR Johnnie Dixon sporting #OhioState gloves @MarcGivlerBG

Still yet to see a pic to verify if it's true but that Singer guy is at the game.

Bakas saying OSU

Wonder why? Maybe PT? Dixon is really good but losing him wouldnt be the end of the world. We have a good WR class coming in especially if Griffin qualifies plus there are a bunch of WR's for 2015. We'll be ok.

Big blow if true. Sorry. That means we missed on all 3 of the top WRs in South Florida (Rudolph, Lane Dixon). Dude was here all summer and we couldn't close? This weekend is huge if what you guys are saying is true. My only question is why still come for an OV if he's sure he's going to ohio?

Advertisement
On 24/7 91% predicts Miami. Including 3 Ohio State 247 reporters who changed there pick to Miami today. Including Bill Kurlic who is Mr Buckeye. PS- Bakas has been terrible for 2 years now.

On 24/7 91% predicts Miami. Including 3 Ohio State 247 reporters who changed there pick to Miami today. Including Bill Kurlic who is Mr Buckeye. PS- Bakas has been terrible for 2 years now.

Yea, I peeped the predictions an hour ago. **** is completely up in the air.

Your an idiot brustus the buckeye

Advertisement
So once again we forget that he's going to take an ov the weekend he announces and leaves his ov the day he will make the announcement? Oh and his mom who is a huge Canes fan will most likely be there............. but he's going to say no

So im the idiot because I know the difference between the color white and the color gray? Smart knowledge

I always appreciate the irony of someone calling another person an idiot, but using your and having no idea why they are wrong

Advertisement
No you are too bias to realize a kid is wearing a off color from his team's colors and think its irrelevant to his recruitment unless al makes a move this weekend 'he gone'

Last edited:
No you are too bias to realize a kid is wearing a off color from his team's colors and think it irrelevant to his recruitment unless al makes a move this weekend 'he gone'

So im biased because I dont lose my mind about the color of gloves? Or that I know the difference between white and gray? Good troll attempt, now back to this stud who's visiting us to

Advertisement
No you are too bias to realize a kid is wearing a off color from his team's colors and think it irrelevant to his recruitment unless al makes a move this weekend 'he gone'

So im biased because I dont lose my mind about the color of gloves? Or that I know the difference between white and gray? Good troll attempt, now back to this stud who's visiting us to

Wu'll see buddy

Thought the rules around was not to trust the crystallballs. Have you read Kurlic work? half time its this "I see him at X school but wouldn't surprise if he went to Y school".

If the kid chooses to be a WR in Urban Meyer's offense then he must have a 2 cent head to go along with his talent.

Maybe all this is why he's wearing gloves that could be interpreted as colors of OSU, Bama or NC ST. Create all this mess and announce for the U. Three OSU insiders picking him to Miami today is very telling

Advertisement
Back