Dixon leaning toward Bama?

One of the main areas the South Florida media is down right awful at and barely tries is being in tune with the canes and what is going on with them. It really is baffling. I like Barry Jackson a lot too.

Advertisement
Food for thought....

Washington lines up interviews
Brett McMurphy [ARCHIVE]

ESPN.com | December 5, 2013
Washington was set to interview Alabama offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier on Thursday and is scheduled to meet Friday with Boise State coach Chris Petersen about its head coach opening, according to a source.

Joel Auerbach/Getty Images
In former Huskies offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier's two seasons at Alabama, the Crimson Tide have averaged almost 39 points per game.
The Huskies are seeking a replacement for Steve Sarkisian, who left for USC.

Nussmeier was the offensive coordinator at Washington under Sarkisian from 2009 to 2011 before being lured away by Nick Saban. In Nussmeier's two seasons at Alabama, the Crimson Tide have averaged almost 39 points a game.

Petersen, who is 92-12 at Boise State since 2006, was a candidate for the Huskies job in 2009 before Washington hired Sarkisian. He also had been linked to openings at USC and UCLA.

Boise State slipped to an 8-4 mark this season, including a loss to Washington.

Earlier Thursday, Missouri coach Gary Pinkel withdrew his name from consideration. The former Washington assistant told "Mike and Mike" on ESPN Radio, "I'm a Missouri Tiger, and I'm going to stay a Missouri Tiger."

Ted Miller of ESPN.com contributed to this report.

Considering the weather currently going on in Ohio and surrounds, it's too bad he isn't visiting OSU this weekend. That would end any chance they had real quick.

Barry is going off a guy named Anthony Chiang who is a high school writer for the Palm Beach Post.

He also is a gaytor.

Here is his post on Wednesday that Barry is basing his info off of:

http://blogs.palmbeachpost.com/high...n-set-to-announce-college-decision-on-sunday/

According to a source, Dixon is leaning toward verbally committing to Alabama.
“From what I’m told, he’s ‘Bama bound,” the source said.

Nothing to see here.

Advertisement
I thought everyone at the Herald just got their recruiting info from Bluestein. Now they're stooping even lower.

6.jpeg

Does this look like the kind of guy you want to listen to?

That's not Dixon.

Advertisement
Food for thought....

Brett McMurphy [ARCHIVE]

Washington was set to interview Alabama offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier on Thursday and is scheduled to meet Friday with Boise State coach Chris Petersen about its head coach opening, according to a source.

In former Huskies offensive coordinator Doug Nussmeier's two seasons at Alabama, the Crimson Tide have averaged almost 39 points per game.

Nussmeier was the offensive coordinator at Washington under Sarkisian from 2009 to 2011 before being lured away by Nick Saban. In Nussmeier's two seasons at Alabama, the Crimson Tide have averaged almost 39 points a game.

Petersen, who is 92-12 at Boise State since 2006, was a candidate for the Huskies job in 2009 before Washington hired Sarkisian. He also had been linked to openings at USC and UCLA.

Earlier Thursday, Missouri coach Gary Pinkel withdrew his name from consideration. The former Washington assistant told "Mike and Mike" on ESPN Radio, "I'm a Missouri Tiger, and I'm going to stay a Missouri Tiger."

I think I heard this morning that Petersen got the UW gig.

Food for thought....

Brett McMurphy [ARCHIVE]

Wow. If UW finally convinced Petersen to leave Boise, they just scored a huge upgrade. I'll believe it when I see it though because that guy has turned down every job in the country to stay at Boise.

Advertisement
Food for thought....

Brett McMurphy [ARCHIVE]

Wow. If UW finally convinced Petersen to leave Boise, they just scored a huge upgrade. I'll believe it when I see it though because that guy has turned down every job in the country to stay at Boise.

its being reported all over the place so i believe it is true.

Advertisement
Word at Dwyer today is OSU....ouch!

Golden has one last crack at him this weekend...what gets me is the kid has been to UM like a dozen times and one trip to OSU a couple of months ago....

No. It's a OSU and UM battle...

Barry Jackson seems to think so. ttp://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2013/12/impressive-achievement-for-fins-wallaces-plans-um-recruiting-marlins.html

Word at Dwyer today is OSU....ouch!

Golden has one last crack at him this weekend...what gets me is the kid has been to UM like a dozen times and one trip to OSU a couple of months ago....

No. It's a OSU and UM battle...

Barry Jackson seems to think so. ttp://miamiherald.typepad.com/sports-buzz/2013/12/impressive-achievement-for-fins-wallaces-plans-um-recruiting-marlins.html

Kinda smart by OSU. They got him to visit before real Ohio weather came....

Some dude on twitter is saying Dixon is wearing red and white gloves at his game tonight. Not sure if that's supposed to mean anything.

Advertisement
Back