Dislocated hip / Fractured posterior wall

Fluke injury, but today everybody needs someone blame.

He’s a junior, correct? Did not redshirt either. With today’s medical advances he may be able to have surgery and rehabilitate, and use 2020 as a redshirt season. Come back in 2021.
Tua will need a lot of prayer and things going his way post-surgery ..... a lot of IFS in there.

Advertisement
This is not career ending at all. Medical science has advanced quite a bit since Bo, and he should be able to make a full recovery, considering his age and quality of healthcare that he’ll receive.

I’m surprised no one has mentioned Danyell Ferguson. He had a bright future and was being compared to Thurman Thomas. Then his hip was dislocated on a hit in Morgantown and that was the end of his career.

I’m sure medical advances have been made, but I’m not gonna automatically assume Tua will play again at this point.

If it is the Bo Jackson injury, I hope Tua has a good major and grades. His football star future would be over. He would simply get a where are they now YouTube piece.

Advertisement
Well at least he got his University of Alabama education to fall back on

LMAO

Poor kid probably can’t read. They don’t go to class there.

Advertisement
May be a lot of value in betting Bama the rest of the way. Don't think Tua is really worth all that much...

Advertisement
I am pretty sure he has a Lloyds of London policy that will pay him tax free in the 10-12 mill range....you can live pretty **** well with that...

Then get into coaching....

Advertisement
If his last name was Cassidy - he could easily pick up the nickname - "Hopalong."

As good an athlete as he is - he can probably clean up in weekend one-legged-***-kicking contest. Pick up $200 - $400 in just a couple hours.

So two examples of this injury have been talked about - both career ending. Any examples of elite athletes coming back from this?

Advertisement
Back