Dislocated hip / Fractured posterior wall

Advertisement
a dislocated hip has nothing to do with a ankle..absolutely nothing. That is a impact, high trauma, freak injury..compensation for one injury can lead to another injury but that’s usually is ligament issues and Usually that happens in non contact situations. Kevin Durants situation For example. Tua just got tackled and landed on in a very awkward position and dislocated his hip..it’s extremely rare and usually happens in a sitting type positions like in a car accident..once again it had not to do with it. That’s like have a sprained wrist then dislocating your shoulder. Absolutely non related
The ankle is jointed to the shin bones, jointed via the knee to the thigh bones, jointed to the pelvis. I'm definitely not concluding Tua's ankle injury caused his hip injury, but its ignorance to assume its not possible.

Have you sprained an akle? Broke and ankle? Broke a tarsil bone? Torn a menisucs? Broken a toe? Ever notice how the rest of your body compensates? Ever notice how the rest of your joints, muscles and limbs take on that compensation?

Seriously. Look up Hardaway's injury, or Greg Odins... and I think Tracy McGrady suffered the same... Its not as crazy you'd think.

The ankle is jointed to the shin bones, jointed via the knee to the thigh bones, jointed to the pelvis. I'm definitely not concluding Tua's ankle injury caused his hip injury, but its ignorance to assume its not possible.

Have you sprained an akle? Broke and ankle? Broke a tarsil bone? Torn a menisucs? Broken a toe? Ever notice how the rest of your body compensates? Ever notice how the rest of your joints, muscles and limbs take on that compensation?

Seriously. Look up Hardaway's injury, or Greg Odins... and I think Tracy McGrady suffered the same... Its not as crazy you'd think.
again..injuries through compensation tend to be non contact, non traumatic injuries..did you see the way Tua got hit ? How awkward he had two guys land on him while his knee/leg was bent into they position? That has nothing to do with with his ankle injury

even the guys you used as your examples were non contact injury..tmac landed on rondos foot..oden popped his knee

again..injuries through compensation tend to be non contact, non traumatic injuries..did you see the way Tua got hit ? How awkward he had two guys land on him while his knee/leg was bent into they position? That has nothing to do with with his ankle injury
Im glad you're researching the topic on instead of making baseless claims. I dont remember the doctor-authored article I read years ago about Hardaway's injury, but it was directly in relation to wear on the compensating joints/muscles that contributed to their injury. I could be wrong, and im not a doctor.

Advertisement
Sucks for the kid. Hope he comes back. But fins should be happy - this saves them from themselves in not picking tua. He will be a bust

Advertisement
Back