Dislocated hip / Fractured posterior wall

How u blame a coach for the most freakish injury in football, maybe even all sports is beyond me

35-7 in the first half esp with the half winding down. now, injuries happen and cant prevent them but you can limit that risk in that situation. its more situational than anything

Advertisement
35-7 in the first half esp with the half winding down. now, injuries happen and cant prevent them but you can limit that risk in that situation. its more situational than anything
No I was watching the game..like I said it was a freak hit and and injury..a dislocated hip is a freak injury

No I was watching the game..like I said it was a freak hit and and injury..a dislocated hip is a freak injury

i was watching too, but my point is that situationally, you can control it. it could happen in the first quarter at 0-0 and nothing you can do to prevent it. if they had sat tua up 35-7, he might have lived to play another down is the point.

Fluke injury, but today everybody needs someone blame.

He’s a junior, correct? Did not redshirt either. With today’s medical advances he may be able to have surgery and rehabilitate, and use 2020 as a redshirt season. Come back in 2021.

Advertisement
He’s done for the season, has the same injurie as Bo Jackson.
Yeah that's the first thing that came to mind and I mentioned it in the earlier post, But I was watching that game when that happened to Bo, and he wasn't in near the pain Tua was.

I just looked it up, and Jackson had to separate issues with bone and cartilage in the healing process that ended his. Hopefully the kid mends and doesn't get stuck on the Dolphins where he'll get killed.

All old Nicky was worried about was hanging a 50-60 spot on MSU cause Bama was 5th in the polls injures be damned.Tua had no business playing against these dregs.Bama could have beat them with their 3rd string QB.

Could've started the backup and only brought Tua in if it was necessary.

Not a Sabag fan and certainly not defending him but he was clearly upset when asked about Tua when they showed a clip of his post game presser.

Advertisement
Not a Sabag fan and certainly not defending him but he was clearly upset when asked about Tua when they showed a clip of his post game presser.
Maybe, and hopefully legitimately upset.

Although I wonder if he's more upset about getting criticism for playing Tua up by that score.

i was watching too, but my point is that situationally, you can control it. it could happen in the first quarter at 0-0 and nothing you can do to prevent it. if they had sat tua up 35-7, he might have lived to play another down is the point.
If it happened in the 1st quarter ppl still would’ve *****ed..why? Because of Saban. Keep it 💯..it was the 2nd quarter. Wasn’t like it was late in the 3rd or early in the 4th. It’s just unfortunate. Nobody to blamr

Here's the Dolphins story about Saban's lack of concern over a playing going into convulsions:

"Nick Saban literally just starts walking in, steps over Jeno James convulsing, doesn't say a word, doesn't try to help, goes upstairs, I don't know what he does. But then obviously they get Jeno trauma-offed to the hospital."

Hours later Saban returned and had a team meeting and said:
'You know, the captain of the ship can never show fear or indecision, we've always gotta have an answer, and so I had to go upstairs, that's why I walked over Geno like that, I had to collect my thoughts and decide what's best for our team.'

Advertisement
If it happened in the 1st quarter ppl still would’ve *****ed..why? Because of Saban. Keep it 💯..it was the 2nd quarter. Wasn’t like it was late in the 3rd or early in the 4th. It’s just unfortunate. Nobody to blamr

35-7 might as well have been esp given how much better bama is than miss state

Advertisement
Can’t remember the time I saw a coach pull his starters b4 halftime tbh

coaches are stupid too. just bc something has never been done before doesn't mean it shouldn't happen to prevent unnecessary harm. football is a risk in itself, but there are things you can do to prevent unnecessary risks such as trying to run a 2 min offense up 4 scores right before half lol. either way, hope this is he end for bama and their recruiting empire and hope tua recovers.

Is it illogical to think that he would stay in school and redshirt next season to rehab then play in 2021? What's the rehab time on an injury like this?

Advertisement
Back