Dislocated hip / Fractured posterior wall

He & his family said that he wanted to play. HE then asked Coach Saban to stay in the game one more series, & then he got hurt.
No HE didn’t. Saban was specifically asked if Tua had requested to stay in, and the answer was no... Still I don’t totally blame Saban, but it’s not true that Tua asked to stay in.

Advertisement
No HE didn’t. Saban was specifically asked if Tua had requested to stay in, and the answer was no... Still I don’t totally blame Saban, but it’s not true that Tua asked to stay in.

Of course Saban’s gonna say that. If he says “yes I left him in because he asked to stay in”, Sabsn would get crucified. On the broadcast, you saw Tua walk up to Saban & pat him on his chest asking him to go back in. It was as clear as day & they even showed it on replay.

Advertisement
There’s no laugh out loud about it. The kid has been injured all season and he continues to play him hurt. His ankle isn’t right. He hasn’t moved like himself since the injury. His speed and mobility are limited. He’s the future number one pick. They’re up 35-7 and he’s still playing hurt. The kid should have been on the bench for the entire game. Protect him, his family and health ABOVE team. That’s the coaches call and responsibility. He pitched that to this and every other family. They all promise to make sure the kids health and future is number one. He didn’t do that. Saben makes his ten million a year plus.... **** him
This has zero..absolutely zero to do with his ankle..literally nothing. Saban not forcing that kid to play. Kid had a title on the line and wanted to be out there...that’s like shaq breaking his wrist his freshman year while he was playing with a torn labrum and y’all blaming a coach for it..now go take 2 laps around the block for that stupid as take

How u blame a coach for the most freakish injury in football, maybe even all sports is beyond me

That’s all you can do. Hate on a coach that has been dominating college football on an unprecedented level. Miami fan or not, respect greatness & that dude CHANGED THE GAME.

Advertisement
It’s not Saban’s fault for the freak injury but I still love hating on that d* ck head any chance I get...him and that program need to be knocked down a peg or two
But **** hate on him when he loses or gives you legit reason too..I love to have back n forth banter with Saban and Myer haters as though they not great, it’s fun..but you lose the joy when it’s over dumb **** like this 🤣

Advertisement
This has zero..absolutely zero to do with his ankle..literally nothing. Saban not forcing that kid to play. Kid had a title on the line and wanted to be out there...that’s like shaq breaking his wrist his freshman year while he was playing with a torn labrum and y’all blaming a coach for it..now go take 2 laps around the block for that stupid as take
You’re an idiot and have never played ****. When you have an injury it changes everything. I don’t expect a fool like you to understand. Have a nice evening fool. Ignored 🤡

You’re an idiot and have never played ****. When you have an injury it changes everything. I don’t expect a fool like you to understand. Have a nice evening fool. Ignored 🤡
No I played D-2 baseball..have the pleasure of playing through a partially torn labrum..but I’ll tell you this, when I later sprained my ankle sliding into home plate that same season..I didn’t blame my coaches..

Advertisement
how is it Saban’s fault? LOL
You protect your star players when a game is out of reach and in hand. It was very frustrating to see Al Golden still playing Duke Johnson for instance in 2013 when Miami was down nearly 30 in the fourth quarter, only to then have Duke suffer a season ending injury in a game that could not be won. Same situation with Saban.

There’s no laugh out loud about it. The kid has been injured all season and he continues to play him hurt. His ankle isn’t right. He hasn’t moved like himself since the injury. His speed and mobility are limited. He’s the future number one pick. They’re up 35-7 and he’s still playing hurt. The kid should have been on the bench for the entire game. Protect him, his family and health ABOVE team. That’s the coaches call and responsibility. He pitched that to this and every other family. They all promise to make sure the kids health and future is number one. He didn’t do that. Saben makes his ten million a year plus.... **** him
The question is, does Saban really care whatsoever?

How u blame a coach for the most freakish injury in football, maybe even all sports is beyond me

35-7 in the first half esp with the half winding down. now, injuries happen and cant prevent them but you can limit that risk in that situation. its more situational than anything

35-7 in the first half esp with the half winding down. now, injuries happen and cant prevent them but you can limit that risk in that situation. its more situational than anything
No I was watching the game..like I said it was a freak hit and and injury..a dislocated hip is a freak injury

Advertisement
Back