Discussion: Transfer portal QB options

Advertisement
Advertisement
*** and ***
I actually think the Patterson kid is better than most think. Out side of the ND game last year when he went 9/28, a TD, and 1 int he seems to be athletic and capable of making a play or 2. Obviously we want a more proven option but at least he would be a scheme fit.

This is just speculation based on his tenure, but would the name Dorian Thompson-Robinson interest anyone here? I know we recruited him, and I know he went to the same HS as Brevin and Bubba.... and Tate lol.

This is just speculation based on his tenure, but would the name Dorian Thompson-Robinson interest anyone here? I know we recruited him, and I know he went to the same HS as Brevin and Bubba.... and Tate lol.
DTR is likely going to enter the draft or just ride it out at UCLA until he graduates. He would definitely be near the top of my list if he entered the portal

Advertisement
Yea, DTR isn’t even going to be a PFA. He might get an invite to camp but that’s it.

Advertisement
Just like King last year there is probably going to be a few “surprise” transfer Qbs. Especially if they can play right away.

Advertisement
Tennessee QB Jarrett Guarantano just entered the portal. He's struggled at Tennessee but he was the #1 DT QB in 2016 class. Maybe Rhett Lashlee could fix him? Decent option to bring in if you want to bring an experienced QB to compete against Garcia and TVD

Tennessee QB Jarrett Guarantano just entered the portal. He's struggled at Tennessee but he was the #1 DT QB in 2016 class. Maybe Rhett Lashlee could fix him? Decent option to bring in if you want to bring an experienced QB to compete against Garcia and TVD
No... chance. I rather Kosi or Matocha trot out there than JG. Guy is a walking turnover.

Advertisement
Back