Disconnect

Being only a few rows back from the Miami bench I saw a ton of disconnect, specifically the offensive side.

The WR group is a complete **** show on the sideline. I didn’t see one coach near them the entire game. Brinson, George, and Redding were completely out of it.

Ponce— this dude didn’t do one ducking thing all game long.

Mirabal— see above.

Beating a dead horse here, but this offense has much deeper issues going on then just the OC and talent. I can’t believe Gattis is worse then Enos. Are these guys just collecting free money and purposely failing? Gattis decisions certainly seem like that.

Defense:

I thought the coaches were engaged. There were some good adjustments made and defensive plays we built upon, but….

Clemson moved the ball without breaking a sweat with a trash can QB.

We definitely had some pre snap alignment issues that put us in a disadvantage from the jump and a few other hiccups, but overall the defense gave us a chance.

It’s time to move on from the James Williams experiment unless he cuts out the crap and learns how to tackle.

Jafari Harvey: WTF is this kid doing? Him and JW0 have the lowest IQ. I’ve seen Harvey do this multiple times through this career.

Not sure what the two defensive line coaches bring to the table…
Brinson, George, and Redding probably are looking for an exit at this point. Jacurri Brown will take at least 2 years to develop. We are really in trouble, I missed the game but am watching the condensed version of the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Mirabal isn’t engaged with the OL?

Smith, I know, is engaged but we absolutely need a WRC bc that room has issues. Gattis also doesn’t strike me as a real engaging guy especially not like Rhett was. Get rid of ponce and Gattis and hire a new OC and allow him to bring in 2 coaches - one for WRC and the other as QBC.

The staff has too many disjointed parts and is not cohesive at all.
Too many coaches. Can’t fire two and bring in three.

Hire a top OC/QB coach and let him bring his preferred WRC.

So what we are saying is we have professional coaches “quiet quitting” on Mario, Super *******, hard ***, alpha of the alphas, Mario…. And we are all to be OK with him being OK with it…

Lord above…
They are going to get fired regardless, so it doesn't change a thing.

Advertisement
Being only a few rows back from the Miami bench I saw a ton of disconnect, specifically the offensive side.

The WR group is a complete **** show on the sideline. I didn’t see one coach near them the entire game. Brinson, George, and Redding were completely out of it.

Ponce— this dude didn’t do one ducking thing all game long.

Mirabal— see above.

Beating a dead horse here, but this offense has much deeper issues going on then just the OC and talent. I can’t believe Gattis is worse then Enos. Are these guys just collecting free money and purposely failing? Gattis decisions certainly seem like that.

Defense:

I thought the coaches were engaged. There were some good adjustments made and defensive plays we built upon, but….

Clemson moved the ball without breaking a sweat with a trash can QB.

We definitely had some pre snap alignment issues that put us in a disadvantage from the jump and a few other hiccups, but overall the defense gave us a chance.

It’s time to move on from the James Williams experiment unless he cuts out the crap and learns how to tackle.

Jafari Harvey: WTF is this kid doing? Him and JW0 have the lowest IQ. I’ve seen Harvey do this multiple times through this career.

Not sure what the two defensive line coaches bring to the table…
Nah I was told WR coach wasn’t important because Gattis brought some guy named Varner

Advertisement
Fire them then and stop the bleeding on the field and in offensive recruiting…

If they’ve moved on, Mario should do the same…

Send a message…

#comepickupyourcoaches…
You think something will magically change? Nah.

Advertisement
Thanks for the info. Mirabal isn’t engaged with the OL?

Smith, I know, is engaged but we absolutely need a WRC bc that room has issues. Gattis also doesn’t strike me as a real engaging guy especially not like Rhett was. Get rid of ponce and Gattis and hire a new OC and allow him to bring in 2 coaches - one for WRC and the other as QBC.

The staff has too many disjointed parts and is not cohesive at all.
I think having your OC being your QBC is going to be very important moving forward...the WR room is a mess and needs a dedicated person to get that group - in whatever incarnation it'll be next season - moving in the right direction. The WR Room reeks of a substitute teacher in charge of the group all year when they likely needed your best offensive staff member in charge of them.

So what we are saying is we have professional coaches “quiet quitting” on Mario, Super *******, hard ***, alpha of the alphas, Mario…. And we are all to be OK with him being OK with it…

Lord above…
We only have a few players that can execute the playbook and play D-I .

I don’t care if any HOF coach came to try and coach this mess same outcome.We only handle generic simple plays like turn give the ball to the guy behind you THAT IS IT or GO DOWN AND OUT I’LL THROW IT …. ON HIKE .. READY BREAK.

That’s about it fellas , believe it or not, that’s all we got .

Advertisement
Back