Dingle decommits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall know who else Vern said was slow and average? Mark Walton...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Slightly above average but i admitted he has gotten faster..... but hes not elite or special

Bro, stop being a pu&&Y and admit when you're wrong.

Wrong about what? You think Walton is elite and special? I dont...besides this is not a bash Walton thread this is a we need to sign elite receivers thread like Jeudy. Dingle is a consolation prize...and yea he probably will be better then Dayall Harris but we need elite gus to become elite... I remember when half the **** on thi site thought Dayall Harris would be the leading reciever on this team even though his tape screamed JAG amd Ole MIss released him for minor infractions.. DIngle is not elite sorry if I want the best WR's, I apologize to the board fpr wanting better receivers

Slightly above average but i admitted he has gotten faster..... but hes not elite or special

Wrong about what? You think Walton is elite and special? I dont...besides this is not a bash Walton thread this is a we need to sign elite receivers thread like Jeudy. Dingle is a consolation prize...and yea he probably will be better then Dayall Harris but we need elite gus to become elite... I remember when half the **** on thi site thought Dayall Harris would be the leading reciever on this team even though his tape screamed JAG amd Ole MIss released him for minor infractions.. DIngle is not elite sorry if I want the best WR's, I apologize to the board

they still think trayone and cager are elite. Jeudy, smith and harley is a great WR class. i like dingles tougness but he looks like hes running in cement

Advertisement

Wrong about what? You think Walton is elite and special? I dont...besides this is not a bash Walton thread this is a we need to sign elite receivers thread like Jeudy. Dingle is a consolation prize...and yea he probably will be better then Dayall Harris but we need elite gus to become elite... I remember when half the **** on thi site thought Dayall Harris would be the leading reciever on this team even though his tape screamed JAG amd Ole MIss released him for minor infractions.. DIngle is not elite sorry if I want the best WR's, I apologize to the board

they still think trayone and cager are elite. Jeudy, smith and harley is a great WR class. i like dingles tougness but he looks like hes running in cement

Jeudy and Smith ha.

**** is crazy lol

Now u see an sec staff going after real targets studs.....ag qould let harley and jj walk and then we would recruit some regular *** player and they will say hes elite cuz he threw up the u.

Pete has already said that JJ is cook level so tat means he unseats everyone except ahmon who is elite and we knew that already

Dayall harris is bunz sauce slow as **** u have to throw him open. Y is this even an argument? The coach said himself we have no speed at wr like a miami team should.....they know and said it so thats that

y'all trippin. y'all must not have seen our WR try to get open against man press last year. A physical WR that can beat press and make catches in traffic is always needed.

Advertisement
Link to article
Kevaughn Dingle still committed to Miami, but are 'Canes reciprocating? - Orlando Sentinel

Kevaughn Dingle still committed to Miami, but are 'Canes reciprocating?

Fresh off his team winning the Class 6A state championship Saturday at Camping World Stadium, Miami Carol City receiver Kevaughn Dingle reiterated his commitment to the University of Miami.

The question, however, is if the Hurricanes remain committed to Dingle. The 6-foot-2, 195-pound Dingle seems to be determined to be a Hurricane. He committed to the 'Canes back in March, but communication with UM coaches has not been frequent as of late.

"It's all right, you know, a little lack of communication. Everything is still good though," Dingle said. "Right now I'm still 100 percent."
Dingle did, however, hear from UM assistant coach Ron Dugans after the victory and his commitment, for now, appears to be solid. Dingle, however, did lost off five other schools — Illinois, Kentucky, Louisville, NC State and West Virginia — in which he still could have interest should his Miami commitment fall through.

Carol City, which finished the season 11-3, had high expectations, but things didn't start off to great for the Chiefs, as they dropped the first two games of the season.

"I give all the blessings to God ... he blessed the whole season. We started 0-2 and look what he done for us, man," Dingle said. "I want to thank our community and everybody for coming out supporting us .. Chief Pride.

"It was a very hard season. We've been through it all. We grind together and one thing Coach [Aubrey] Hill told us, 'Don't stop, baby.' So we're here not .. it paid off."

Unable to open as I am not a member of that site.

Dingle is a kid that has size, athleticism and decent speed and wants to play here. Would be foolish to pass him up at this point. Heck, look at Jarvis Landry and what he has contributed versus his combine 40.

He already has 820 yards this year and 1,157 last year, as a rookie over 750 yards. Where are all the speed burners from that year of the draft?

look at his Combine numbers...4.61--40 ...and his production at LSU.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarvis_Landry
I think Dingle is a take because we need numbers at WR but your example is horrible. If Dingle was running anywhere near a 4.6 this wold not even be a question, his problem is that he runs a 4.8 which isn't even fast for an LB.[/QUOTE

He ran that 4.85 2 years ago at the 2/28/2015 Miami Nike Combine.

Kevaughn Dingle.. 17.. WR ..FL ..Carol City.. 6-1(H)... 188(wt)... 4.85(40)... 4.46(SS)... 31(PB)... 30 (vert)...67.77(SPARQ)

As I have posted many time players often 35% or more particularly skilled players will NOT run at these combines for fear of a bad time. Sometimes sprinters in HS with 11.1 or lower times often turn in 4.7s or worse. Daniel Wright the very fast Safety recorded a 4.71 at the Nike this past year and he is a national elite HS 200m and 400m sprinter.

Second Dingle was in 10th grade and still developing speed wise

So what is Dingle running lately? Is he in the 4.65 range?

Advertisement
He's definitely not a burner. I'll never have him run deep routes but the kid runs pretty good routes and is physical. Does the staff have to drop him? We need players that can actually catch. Not saying he's Aquan Boldin but I seen Aquan make a lot of money running short routes, catching everything and being aggressive. If we drop him, kid would do well in any conference especially pass happy conferences like the Big 12 and Pac 12. To a lesser extent the Mac and C-USA. I like the kid, he's a great ball player. He can be a good compliment to Richards.

y'all trippin. y'all must not have seen our WR try to get open against man press last year. A physical WR that can beat press and make catches in traffic is always needed.

Juedy isnt physical....his release off the line is elite. Its like amari cooper he isnt physical but his release is elite. If u press him maybe u will get a few times but alot of those times u reach with thatsame press and pusb hes gone and your weight is extended foward......boom ur lost on an island done for. Its a game of inches man

He's definitely not a burner. I'll never have him run deep routes but the kid runs pretty good routes and is physical. Does the staff have to drop him? We need players that can actually catch. Not saying he's Aquan Boldin but I seen Aquan make a lot of money running short routes, catching everything and being aggressive. If we drop him, kid would do well in any conference especially pass happy conferences like the Big 12 and Pac 12. To a lesser extent the Mac and C-USA. I like the kid, he's a great ball player. He can be a good compliment to Richards.

See you are attributing qualities to the kid that just aren't there. He had problems with drops this year according to reports. Second it's not appropriate to compare him to Boldin either. While Boldin wasn't a blazer he was a top level athlete. Dingle will muscle his way to a tough catch here and there but he isn't jumping out the roof though. His go to at the next level would be the slant as his strength would give him that route more often than not but otherwise he would be fairly limited.

Advertisement
Back