Dingle decommits

He looks slow on tape.... DO NOT WANT

He moves the chains and plus he will help with future classes . He's a take, we don't need all burners we need kid who can come up with the ball in traffic .

I want kids who come up with the ball with no traffic around them cuz they toasted them. We neex athletes and im ok with him out the class if hes replaced with athletes and guys that can run. These r sec coaches that want speed. Who else is recruiting him?

Advertisement

He moves the chains and plus he will help with future classes . He's a take, we don't need all burners we need kid who can come up with the ball in traffic .

I want kids who come up with the ball with no traffic around them cuz they toasted them. We neex athletes and im ok with him out the class if hes replaced with athletes and guys that can run. These r sec coaches that want speed. Who else is recruiting him?

Kevaughn Dingle Recruit Interests

You might be right he moves the chains but I thought we wanted to increase our team speed??? We cant have it both ways ... He's not a dynamic athlete...thats what we need.. not chain movers

There is NOT ONE negative with taking this kid. Stop trolling.

Whatever man..... continue living in denial..theres obviously a reason we havent been keeping in contact with dude... Richt feels like me about him

Tbis nick roberts all over again.....if it was al golden then i wouldnt arvue because he could not evaluate at all he always took the lazy route if a kid said yes fast. Bandy Carter Garvin Ford DJ Dj Dallas would not be recruited u der AG period. Im not questioning this staff because they have recognized home grown athletes and speedsters. Bandy said Harley was the hardest to cover and MR finally evaluated and extended the offer. No more retards at the helm

You might be right he moves the chains but I thought we wanted to increase our team speed??? We cant have it both ways ... He's not a dynamic athlete...thats what we need.. not chain movers

might be the dumbest **** i've read on here

Advertisement
Dingle has the one factor that you can't buy or teach and that'd the dog in a wr

people here dont get that. they just look at 7 on 7 drills & shuttle runs.

Vaughn telemaque....ray ray....cager....Jenkins......they all got that dog in them.....standish.....doesnt mean u a baller though

Jenkins just had bad coaching and Cager would'veballed out but iI didn't see any of those guys with that dog. The dog isn't about what you see off of the field its the Allen Burns, Shaq, Mike, Dorsey, Santana, Corn etc who may not look the part as much they have some type of limitation possibly but that heart, that toughness, that grind shows more then a random 5* who can't take adversity. Give me that at a wr he won't fail and most likely he'll be a team leader

Yeah, I'm about speed but that's not everything. Don't know what will happen with the other targets, but even if we got errbody we'd have room for this guy. And you never know who will pan out.

Advertisement
Speed is what we need...but we also need quality WR's...If Dingle turns out to be a more consistent Rashawn Scott...who could complain?

Unable to open as I am not a member of that site.

Dingle is a kid that has size, athleticism and decent speed and wants to play here. Would be foolish to pass him up at this point. Heck, look at Jarvis Landry and what he has contributed versus his combine 40.

He already has 820 yards this year and 1,157 last year, as a rookie over 750 yards. Where are all the speed burners from that year of the draft?

look at his Combine numbers...4.61--40 ...and his production at LSU.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jarvis_Landry
I think Dingle is a take because we need numbers at WR but your example is horrible. If Dingle was running anywhere near a 4.6 this wold not even be a question, his problem is that he runs a 4.8 which isn't even fast for an LB.
He can catch the ball with people on him . He's. take I don't care what people say

He better be able to catch the ball with people on him because he can't get open running like an offensive lineman.

Advertisement

Lol u know got dam well thats just another word for slow *** reciever who cant create separation down the field...there's never been a fast receiver called a chain mover.... Or possession receiver.....can fast guys notnmove the chains? GTFOH last i looked AR moved the chains just fine to me and he's explosive as ****...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yall know who else Vern said was slow and average? Mark Walton...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Lol u know got dam well thats just another word for slow *** reciever who cant create separation down the field...there's never been a fast receiver called a chain mover.... Or possession receiver.....can fast guys notnmove the chains? GTFOH last i looked AR moved the chains just fine to me and he's explosive as ****...

I would have posted this if i didnt read this....everyones a chain mover thats the point lol

Yall know who else Vern said was slow and average? Mark Walton...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I think (im not sure) he admitted that Walton had gotten faster. Maybe im wrong......but hes right about the chain moving......everyone on offense moves the chains. And alot of bumb player have dogs in them.....chain mover is a nice way of saying hes not elite because the person has no other word to describe the kids talent. If u have to make quoutes like chain mover a hustler a fkin high motor and a coal shoveler.....? Ur just like Al Golden with dumb phrases and bs lies.......we want elite studs and this staff knows it no fkin excuses

Advertisement
Back