Dingle decommits

Advertisement
LOL been expected for a long while . He wants to play and despite what people say we have 7 guys who will play in front of him next season. We need 2-3 WR for depth purposes and for the future ( not next season) and some guys would rather go to a place like UK and be one of the top 3 guys from the jump. Our recieving class comes down to Hartley as he is the one guy who might play next season we are after as IMO he would be the 5th best WR on the roster from the jump ( only behind Richards, Berrios , Cager and Harris) and the 5th guy plays in this offense. If we get Hartley ( most think we will) our WR is good for next season if we don't and don't get Smith then we better not have any big injuries. I do commend Richt for not just taking crap becuase it is down year for WR talent. Take a grad transfer and then load up next season.

Last edited:
LOL been expected for a long while . He wants to play and despite what people say we have 7 guys who will play in front of him next season. We need 2-3 WR for depth purposes and for the future ( not next season) and some guys would rather go to a place like UK and be one of the top 3 guys from the jump.

All of that may be true but the most important aspect is the staff didn't want him.

Advertisement
Well staff, better get Smith (whom I doubt we get). Otherwise, I'm not a fan of cooling on this kid.

That's what I'm saying i mean we knew it was coming but sh*t you would think they would talk to them after striking out on all of there top targets at receiver

Gone to Kentucky probably after visiting?
Not a fan of slow-playing him with no imminent WR commitment but it seems like us posters are pretty 50-50.

Advertisement
LOL been expected for a long while . He wants to play and despite what people say we have 7 guys who will play in front of him next season. We need 2-3 WR for depth purposes and for the future ( not next season) and some guys would rather go to a place like UK and be one of the top 3 guys from the jump.

All of that may be true but the most important aspect is the staff didn't want him.

I know this as well but if the staff didn't want him then that speaks to who they feel comfortable about as we will sign 1-2 WR not including Deejay.

I hope this doesn't come back to bite us in a few years especially with Aubrey Hill at Carol City.

More bed ****ting by Richt smh.

If he doesn't want a guy should he lie and keep recruiting him? It was obvious richt didn't feel this guy was UM caliber for some reason . Could be that we have other guys in the fold who knows. I trust richt with recruiting . That is his strength.

Really dude. like this is surprising. We are still after Harley and Smith. But more importantly this staff just doesnt think hes Miami Calibur. id rather not force us to get someone they dont think is good enough

Advertisement
I will save judgement until after signing day is over. But this past week or two has a Golden type finish coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I will save judgement until after signing day is over. But this past week or two has a Golden type finish coming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Basically this.

I'm not panicking until after NSD. Let's see how Richt closes - this is what he was brought here for.

LOL been expected for a long while . He wants to play and despite what people say we have 7 guys who will play in front of him next season. We need 2-3 WR for depth purposes and for the future ( not next season) and some guys would rather go to a place like UK and be one of the top 3 guys from the jump. Our recieving class comes down to Hartley as he is the one guy who might play next season we are after as IMO he would be the 5th best WR on the roster from the jump ( only behind Richards, Berrios , Cager and Harris) and the 5th guy plays in this offense. If we get Hartley ( most think we will) our WR is good for next season if we don't and don't get Smith then we better not have any big injuries. I do commend Richt for not just taking crap becuase it is down year for WR talent. Take a grad transfer and then load up next season.

That's not the reason at all. And we don't have 7 guys that can play in front of him. We have Richards who's really our one and only proven elite receiver. We have Berrios who's been mediocre his 3 years here. We have Cager who'll be coming back from a major injury and may not be the same until the 2018 year. We have Mullins who couldn't even crack the rotation due to getting in late and not grasping the playbook. We have Langham who hasn't done d!ck here. The only guy we have committed right now is Njoku who looks like he'll need a solid year of coaching before he can produce. So please tell me about these 7 receivers that will play in front of him, I'm ****ing myself in anticipation.

[TWEET]809573022000705537[/TWEET]

the article on 24/7 said he hadn't heard from Miami on months. that is Miami dropping him. not saying in a position to do that but there is a reason why they are doing it.

Advertisement
Back