Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

I think it’s gonna be a close game
I think it’s close in the first half, but Utah pulls away pretty quickly after halftime and wins by 2-3 TDs.

I believe they’re returning a LOT, and as we saw last season, that’s a team that can score in a hurry. Almost came back on Ohio State after a bad start.

Advertisement
I think it’s close in the first half, but Utah pulls away pretty quickly after halftime and wins by 2-3 TDs.

I believe they’re returning a LOT, and as we saw last season, that’s a team that can score in a hurry. Almost came back on Ohio State after a bad start.
Losing their qb against Osu changed that game.

Advertisement
So I read Jack Miller is hurt. And their only backup QB is freshman Max Brown who was a nobody take. They gotta be praying with all their might that Richardson doesn't go down
Yes - he had surgery but Kitna too.

Playing in the Swamp will give them some trouble especially the humidity but I believe they’ll eventually pull away. It’ll be close though. UF maybe jumps up early but it ends something like 34-23

Last edited:
Advertisement
How did the Dijon thread become the Utah vs Sling Blade Billy Thread? Oh wait, that's right..... CIS

Normally, I would be strongly annoyed by the crazy derailment. However, in a thread about Dijon Johnson, it’s pretty much all the same, because it would appear he has zero interest in Miami. Couldn’t even make it to our BBQ, supposedly because UF (foolishly, if true) threw him a few extra dollars lmao

Playing in the Swamp we’ll give them some trouble especially the humidity but I believe they’ll eventually pull away. It’ll be close though. UF maybe jumps up early but it ends something like 34-23
I was thinking it’s close at halftime, then ends something like 38-20, 35-21 with a garbage time score by UF.

Advertisement
I’m not picking against uf at home. Utah is not going to be able to handle the swamp which will be fired up for the new regime and this game.
You mean the Gators that got crushed by Georgia, let Samford score 52, and barely squeaked out a win against FSU in the mighty Swamp last year? Thats some serious swamp magic there!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back