Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

I’m sure some payments are promises of future payments. I’ve seen commit payments take the form of cash exchanged once they sign. Varies by school, I suppose
If I'm getting paid to visit I want all of it upfront before I step on campus especially if you expect to shut down visting all other schools. No way I'm chancing you not following through. If you start getting into future payments then we are getting into NIL territory at which point Miami would compete.

Advertisement
I stayed away from Gators board this weekend but that post about other visits made me curious to see how much they freaked out. It was worth the read…

Que taking more heat and a little blame for posting what he does. Apparently he told them Johnson shot a commitment video on Saturday with one of the ON3 guys. Guys are blaming him for National Rivals writers picking up his info and putting out those articles.

Oh, and they are convinced that with a good couple of seasons Billy has the inside track to takeover Bama job cuz Saban will be retiring

Last edited:
Advertisement
I stayed away from Gators board this weekend but that post about other visits made me curious to see how much they freaked out. It was worth the read…

Que taking more heat and a little blame for posting what he does. Apparently he told them Johnson shot a commitment video on Saturday with one of the ON3 guys. Guys are blaming him for National Rivals writers picking up his info and putting out those articles.

Oh, and they are convinced that with a good couple of seasons Billy has the inside tract to takeover Bama job cuz Saban will be retiring
Que sure seems to see a lot of commitment videos for Gator recruits that don't actually commit to the Gators!

Oh, and they are convinced that with a good couple of seasons Billy has the inside tract to takeover Bama job cuz Saban will be retiring
Major protests outside Chick Fil A #2

There is no shot they take Cormani and Dijon right, would that be 5 DBs?!?
No but it keeps the pressure on those fools. Because with a limited/dysfunctional NIL they will not know how to navigate Cormani and Dijon with Bama and Miami lurking. Smart move by Nick that I think helps Miami. Gators may think they can’t comp$te (NIL) for both and go all in one (Cormani)?!

Advertisement
Que sure seems to see a lot of commitment videos for Gator recruits that don't actually commit to the Gators!
52ec15076da811c65ffd68f9.jpeg

He is approaching Vette status where he is involved with everything to a level where it becomes clear he is FOS. At first he just had a friend on staff, but now it seems he is hella close to all types of recruits, handlers, etc.

Advertisement

Oh, and they are convinced that with a good couple of seasons Billy has the inside track to takeover Bama job cuz Saban will be retiring
I fully support Billy to replace Saban.

Advertisement

They should be worried because Billy has zero ties to UF…

That’s why it’s laughable when they think Mario would leave Miami for Alabama… as an asst coach sure different story but this was his dream job as the HC.

Advertisement
Back