• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

AtrainCane

Junior
Very Funny Laughing GIF
Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Ziggy

Junior
What a weird couple of weeks if he commits back to OSU. My OSU insiders feel he will as well. I don't get why the kid didn't just stay committed to them and take visits lol. Odd but I'm glad he isn't going to be a gator.

Dwinstitles

All-American
No way even if UiF does great the next few years , Bama will be able to pick whomever they want even from the NFL no way they choose Billy
Bama going to struggle big time no matter who they get. They can get an x and I guy look good early cause of Sabans players. But if they don't recruit (especially NFL types) they are going down the toilet. I gurantee that shyt sinks big time within three to four years. Unless they get a monster recruiter which they won't get.

flagator86

Junior
What a weird couple of weeks if he commits back to OSU. My OSU insiders feel he will as well. I don't get why the kid didn't just stay committed to them and take visits lol. Odd but I'm glad he isn't going to be a gator.

Something something NIL something mad word got out he was gonna commit to UF something something.

Ill just let this play out