Dijon Johnson, CB (OSU de-commit)

Advertisement
Let’s be honest… this weekend was a whiff. End of the world? No. But it was certainly underwhelming. Obviously still feel rather bullish on where we’ll end up tho.
3D408751-783E-410A-9513-E0549BCF84DC.gif

Advertisement
Let’s be honest… this weekend was a whiff. End of the world? No. But it was certainly underwhelming. Obviously still feel rather bullish on where we’ll end up tho.
Everyone also called EPD a whiff because we didn’t get a commitment coming out of the weekend. It was far from a whiff and set us up for a nice run of elite commits. We are recruiting with the big boys now. These recruits are not making spur of the moment public commitments. They want to have big commitment announcements.

I’m not implying anything. Florida obviously offered.

The only obvious thing here is that for a kid that the UiF mods all have but almost guaranteed as a commit, he doesn’t have them on this tweet of schools, which in my opinion, is telling.
It’s Neo trolling, leave out the school everybody has you CB’d to…. So you can “shock the world”. But all “ Glory to God”.

Advertisement
It’s pretty **** ironic coming from “ message board geniuses“. Maybe they should reread it and learn something about cfb recruiting. There’s worse things out there than getting roasted by “welfare barstool sports“ripoff.

I made that post for multiple reasons, one being the irony of UF calling out everyone else for cheating lol. They’re doing things we don’t have to do with the NIL. Maybe if there’s wasn’t such a crap show they could do things that way too.
I hear ya, must have touched a nerve on that one.

You are 100% correct though.

Man I was listening to Through the Smoke and they say The Miami staff asked us not to speak about the BBQ and then proceeded to talk about the BBQ smh. Just let the staff work. Our media talk to much

Gaby is the biggest serial offender.

Advertisement
I thought chik FIL a owners had to work their franchise.

They do. And when you hear someone say "they" own two or more?

Proof they're FOS.

It's a partnership - CFL owns the building, property, fixtures, and product. "Manager" manages/works the facility, and they THEN split the proceeds. One party funds unit - the other party provides labor and management. Both profit. Managing Partners usually receive somewhere in the vicinity of $200,000 to $250,000, which is pretty good for putting up a $10,000 refundable deposit and you only have to provide your hard work - an opportunity for folks with gumption, but little capital.

"Manager" partners can't even have another, outside business interest. You're all in - or you don't get in.

IF the "Managing Partner" leaves, they get their small "boot" ($10,000 deposit) back in full, and go their own way. They MUST be there for that unit - managing, operating, working.

When Ray Croc was trying to get McDonalds out of the gate, it was finally on it's way when a friend pointed out that he as the FranchisOR was NOT in the fast food business - but the property business. You own the property - you control the business. He's choose locations - and would own that property - the only location available in a particular market.

Smart.

In all seriousness, and nothing earth shattering but if we can get him on campus before he makes a decision, then I have zero doubt we can make a dent there. Even if he commits to them, and visits us down the road, same thing. The kid was planning to visit, UF did what they had to do to keep him, whatever. The game is the game and credit to then for taking the necessary steps. But if he visits, then they will lose their mind..as they should.

Advertisement
Cribby I think you ought to just post a lot of random sht and let the idiots that need your info to feel good about themselves or look like an insider figure out what's real and what's not.

After they post a half a dozen items that turn out to be entirely false they will stop stealing your stuff for fear of looking like the idiots they are..

Cribby I think you ought to just post a lot of random sht and let the idiots that need your info to feel good about themselves or look like an insider figure out what's real and what's not.

After they post a half a dozen items that turn out to be entirely false they will stop stealing your stuff for fear of looking like the idiots they are..
85% of CIS already does that.

In all seriousness, and nothing earth shattering but if we can get him on campus before he makes a decision, then I have zero doubt we can make a dent there. Even if he commits to them, and visits us down the road, same thing. The kid was planning to visit, UF did what they had to do to keep him, whatever. The game is the game and credit to then for taking the necessary steps. But if he visits, then they will lose their mind..as they should.
\
the kid will have to make a business decision about coming to visit us. I'm sure he's going to get paid by UF for his commitment and I'm sure G5B is telling him if he visits UM, that money is gone.

Advertisement
Back