did Deejay say hes going pro?

Advertisement
4 pages, bunch of speculation, and still OP has yet to post a fuggin twitter screen grab. SMFH
I love it..............you have to grab it to believe it.....then you get all " atwitter" .............LOL.....
In Twitter I do believe..........you guys are awesome.....

If he runs 4.5 I don’t see why he’s not drafted on day 2. He reminds me of Alvin Kamara.
He is definitely scoring through the air and on the ground. I'm no scout but he has to be some what appealing to a NFL team.

Advertisement
I remember watching his HS film and thinking safety all the way. I think Saban even wanted him at DB. Glad he stayed on offense!

He has nothing else to prove at the college level. Hes solid, smart, and a good team guy. He can run, catch, and pass protect. His draft value wont be higher than it is now. Best of luck to the young man! He represented himself and the canes like a pro.

Advertisement
Admittedly, I’m not a draft guru, but I imagine DD would find a spot on a roster. He’s sturdy and durable, blocks well, can catch a little bit out of the backfield, and can play ST. He should go. So long as he doesn’t Ray Rice somebody, he’ll probably kick around in the league for 4-5 years.

He needs to go and support his child. He has no business playing in college next year.
You sound like my ex mother in law. I got laid off with 45 credits to go and decided to go full time and struggle. She thought it was wrong that a man didn't support his family. Never mind the fact that my side work paid more than the job.

Advertisement
Usually I get frustrated when kids leave early when they could have greatly increased their draft stock by coming back. Won't be the case with Deejay. He's earned my respect no matter what he decides. If he thinks he gets drafted, he's probably wise to go now even if it's a low round. He showed out this year and we're going to have quite the stable of backs next year.
What does ‘showed out’ mean? I couldn’t find the definition in Webster’s.

I agree. Get the degree and play another year. That degree is a good safety net for the future.

Getting a degree more important than ever for a RB. Ave life for a rb in NFL is now 2.57 years. Yes some last much longer but most do not stay that long or that would not be the ave

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back