did Deejay say hes going pro?

RBs should go if they can make a team. Get to the 2nd contract ASAP.
Too many risks at that position.
Did Duke get to his 2nd contract yet? He will make some $ when he does.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Deejay is better than travis homer in my opinion. He can get a mid round draft selection and stick
He's a better RB than Homer - I still think Homer should have played DB for us.

I can't say for sure if Dallas will stick in the pros (I don't know if how he succeeds in college translates to the NFL), but he'll get drafted this year so should leave.

Advertisement
regardless, i hope this kid makes money in the NFL. hes talented, has a great head of the game, and has been a true can.
he also looks faster this year with the new s&c.

What’s truly interesting is, he came here as a projected WR or CB. Pure athlete. His greatest value in the draft would have been at CB. I just don’t think it’s as easy as “he’s gone”. It’s literally a million dollar decision. I know those take a great deal of thought and are rarely cut and dry.

And this is one of the type guys that I believe will give it a great deal of thought.

We all say take the money and run as a RB, that's easy...but if his projection is ****, he should stay.....our OL SHOULD improve with another season.

This kid is still "learning" to play RB at a higher level. He knows more than enough for sure, but if this is where he plans to stick at the next level, unless the money is there, he might be better off staying.

People seem certain Lingard isn't leaving, I'm not sure. Chaney will be a frosh and Camron will need some help....I would love for him to stay unless it truly is against his best interest.

He's a better RB than Homer - I still think Homer should have played DB for us.

I can't say for sure if Dallas will stick in the pros (I don't know if how he succeeds in college translates to the NFL), but he'll get drafted this year so should leave.
deejay is doing well this season but what makes you say he’s a better back than homer? Should get selected mid day 3

Poor mans duke... 4th or 5th round if he has a decent combine showing.

kid can play RB, WR and STs for you and make plays that means he can cover 3 whole roster spots for you! NFL teams covet these kind of guys as it allows flexibility to keep an extra Dline player etc...

Advertisement
Probably why Lingard took the shirt. Come back next season fully ready to be "the guy".

Advertisement
Do any of you “he gone” people actually know something?

With stuff like this it’d be nice to know which of you is just guessing versus if you know or have heard something.

This is really a super tough decision. With a better line, Deejay's numbers would be exceptional and his market value would go up accordingly. And we play Bama game 1 next season, so he'll have national attention immediately. Also he was injured this year, which could hurt his stock this year. I think he's a 5/6th rounder. The question is will our line be good enough to have a bust out season and go up to 3rd next year? That's a bet I'm not sure I'd be willing to make.

Advertisement
Back