Diaz says Lingard Redshirt Possible TFWIW

Advertisement
This is an easy one for them. If you’re coming off a redshirt year with remaining eligibility, you can play right away. They will make that the caveat. The NCAA has an opportunity here to look like they care about kids. They will take advantage of the opportunity. They don’t care about anything but the money. They will NOT allow all kids to clear off the wire.
Oh you're just saying allow no sit after a redshirt year. I thought you were saying they'd get rid of sit out all together. Gotcha. Could, I guess, but I don't see it. I think they're worried about this growing fad of "I didn't win the starting job so I'm quitting and going elsewhere" and changing that would increase that massively.

Oh you're just saying allow no sit after a redshirt year. I thought you were saying they'd get rid of sit out all together. Gotcha. Could, I guess, but I don't see it. I think they're worried about this growing fad of "I didn't win the starting job so I'm quitting and going elsewhere" and changing that would increase that massively.
Yea I agree, don't see that happening. They will keep it as is and tighten the waiver process. Once they opened the floodgates with Fields it was a free for all. Unless you have a legitimate reason for transferring you sit.

This is an easy one for them. If you’re coming off a redshirt year with remaining eligibility, you can play right away. They will make that the caveat. The NCAA has an opportunity here to look like they care about kids. They will take advantage of the opportunity. They don’t care about anything but the money. They will NOT allow all kids to clear off the wire.

unless you work for the NCAA, you dont know. the NCAA doesnt give a rats *** about the kids and hates the transfer rules.

Advertisement
He said he was medically cleared which is totally different than being fit and 100% healthy. Two totally different things

Exactly. He said Lo told him he knows how he feels when he is running right and he doesn’t feel that way yet.

Meh, disagree. I hear what you're saying, but if you go back to that thread the other camp of people were simply saying mybe there is a valid reason Lo wasn't out there other than 'the corches suck and refuse to play their best players', citing maybe health, lack of understanding everything and reps, pass blocking, whatever the **** it was, but SOME rationale other than that above which never made any sense. Turns out there absolutely was. So no, the comments about 100% don't wipe away how ridiculous some people (a lot of people!) were in that thread.

Ohhhh, I wasn't running cover for the conspiracy theory type of borderline mongoloid fans that instantly run to insanity and homebrewed theories. I just think the kid and maybe his family did add some fuel to the fire and made some logical fans wonder why he wasn't getting anyyyyy burn.

It easily could make one wonder if he just wasn't a top flight player post-injury and/or if we were just iron clad set in our current RB rotation.

I see what you're saying in relation to the fans that had zero knowledge of the situation and were just using it as a vehicle to criticize the staff though.

Advertisement
**** it's almost like all the armchair coaches on here losing their minds because he wasn't getting PT didn't know a **** thing
Now we see reactions from the arm chair sages....................who really don't know sh##.....
Lo should do what he is comfortable, after assesing his rehab.....
Very unfair to put pressure on the kid.....If he goes portal so be it, but ****............... let the kid feel comfortable, and enjoy the game.

Bruh it’s football...”cleared” and “100%” are two different things. Cleared means you crossed the bare minimum threshold to get on the field.

Lingard obviously wanted to be out there wanted to play and Diaz was going to try and get him on the field.

Clearly he’s not 100% and realizes it’s better to wait.

Exactly.

These retards can’t decide which side of this argument to take.

If he was right he wouldn’t still be wearing that huge contraction on his knee still , him wearing tells you he’s not comfortable yet.

Actually, if he’s not medically right... that would reveal that the coaches aren’t telling the truth. Diaz said before CMU that Lingard was 100% cleared and they planned to play him in that game (didn’t due to game being close due to $hitty coaching).

People here, including myself, wanted to see him back in action since he was supposed to be 100% ready to play. We didn’t know they weren’t telling the truth and no one wants him to get reinjured if he’s not healthy.

GO CANES!
Josh

This. What's real and what's not. If he wasn't 100%, then say that.

Advertisement
This whole thing sounds fishy. Not sure if Manny is telling truth, but Los Dad and even Los own tweets say things much differently 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

This whole thing sounds fishy. Not sure if Manny is telling truth, but Los Dad and even Los own tweets say things much differently 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

here we go with the conspiracy theories. if you don't have inside knowledge of the situation, dont perpetuate rumors just to rail on the staff or program.

Advertisement
Maybe now since that whole ordeal(from 2 weeks ago) Lingard has received increased reps in practice in addition to playing special teams and sees himself that he’s not ready. In fact that’s what I think It is and he came ot the realization of that recently. Diaz has mentioned last week was his first time getting 4 straight reps on goal line or something since he’s been cleared

He gone??😟
Does it sound like he gone...? These are positive comments
CAF7D954-9F88-4226-A5B6-9B84A3708B9E.jpeg

here we go with the conspiracy theories. if you don't have inside knowledge of the situation, dont perpetuate rumors just to rail on the staff or program.

I’m going based off what his own dad and himself posted. Lo said he’s healthy in a tweet and do we want to watch him dunk a basketball and his dad said he wants communication.

Would be first time Manny did t mention the truth; Ivey being suspended, McCloud not transferring. That’s two just this season. I’ll feel much better if Lo is here next fall, but like @apfenny3 always says I hope he’s not feeling right because of our crack staff medical team.

Advertisement
Back