Diaz says Lingard Redshirt Possible TFWIW

Actually, if he’s not medically right... that would reveal that the coaches aren’t telling the truth. Diaz said before CMU that Lingard was 100% cleared and they planned to play him in that game (didn’t due to game being close due to $hitty coaching).

People here, including myself, wanted to see him back in action since he was supposed to be 100% ready to play. We didn’t know they weren’t telling the truth and no one wants him to get reinjured if he’s not healthy.

GO CANES!
Josh

You can be medically cleared but still not feel right.

Advertisement
We didn’t know he’s wasn’t 100%.

No cane fan would suggest a unhealthy suit up. But “I told you so” brigade is in full force.

If he’s not healthy don’t play him .......ni66a no duh!

Coaches said he had the ability to play and they looked forward to getting him ready. If you medical staff I out here clearing people who can’t play that’s another issue in itself.
I actually saw numerous people including me say hes not 100%. he was wearing a stability knee brace that was so padded

Am I high or was on special teams playing kick off cov against VT?

He was. He was lead blocker on Thomas best punt return. He inexplicably ran to block someone in the middle of the field instead of staying straight and blocking the guy in front of him. He makes that block then Thomas takes the sideline route and scores.

Advertisement
No, I'm saying another potential angle to this is that Lo is NOT hurt, has decided he is going to transfer, doesn't want Manny to use him in more games this year and burn a year of eligibility, so he concocted this story to force Manny to redshirt him so he keeps this year of eligibility when he transfers.

I obviously hope that's not the case, I'm just saying it would be naive to dismiss that as a possibility.

This is honestly what I am thinking.

coach tells everyone he is 100%
Player goes to coach and says hes not ready....

this is what I would do if i were leaving.

Now everyone including his uncle can STFU. tryna tell me he healthy with that fat *** knee brace he had on. SMH. now if Manny had put him out there and ruined his career yall would have been calling for his head. My advice to Lingard is to remove the leaches out of your ears bro take your time and get back healthy.

what did his uncle say?

He was. He was lead blocker on Thomas best punt return. He inexplicably ran to block someone in the middle of the field instead of staying straight and blocking the guy in front of him. He makes that block then Thomas takes the sideline route and scores.
So are we buying this redshirt story then?

Advertisement
It is insanely obvious who here has played a sport at a competitive level and who hasn’t. It gets reported all the time about athletes recovering from knee injuries, but mentally not feeling right. An ACL injury hurts like ****, and it can create ghosts in your head. His knee may be 100% healed, but if he doesn’t feel right mentally making cuts, then he should absolutely take the opportunity to red shirt. You can’t be tentative playing football, that’s the quickest way to either get hurt or be ineffective.

No party is wrong here. Diaz isn’t wrong for trying to work Lorenzo into the game. Lorenzo is an explosive player who it seems the staff has a lot of hope for. But if he’s not 100% ready, physically or mentally, then let him redshirt and get right.

Advertisement
Wasn't he the one on social media stating the he is healthy and ready to play? Now he is telling the coach he is not ready? I am wondering what changed?

Our history kid will be in transfer portal. Unlike in past rumors are starting to be spot on!! Kids are really starting to not believe the hype or stories of the administration or coaches!

Advertisement

“committed”,people being weird as **** and are still trying to fan the flames of a possible transfer, leave it alone man **** you mfs are annoying....

Moving forward if he’s only going to get in on special teams then they shouldnt play him. The rest of the 3 games he needs to be used only as a running back period if he gets in.

Last edited:
Just Redshirt. What's the point in busting your body for a trash-canned season? Get reps, get healthy, let Dallas go to the draft and take over his spot from Harris.

If there is truth to that (Lorenzo still not right medically), it will reveal how trigger-happy and idiotic a lot of people on here are. But it would be foolish to dismiss the possibility that this is him simply planting the seeds for a transfer.

just like people were with the AR82 situation. people don't know **** about these kids. he isn't redshirting just to transfer, bc hed have to sit anyways at another school

“committed”,people being weird as **** and are still trying to fan the flames of a possible transfer, leave it alone man **** you mfs are annoying....

Moving forward if he’s only going to get in on special teams then they shouldnt play him. The rest of the 3 games he needs to be used only as a running back period if he gets in.

no one knows hsit. remember the Richards rumors and nonsense this dumbass board created.

Advertisement
Back