Diaz says Lingard Redshirt Possible TFWIW

Advertisement
And why the **** would his family be *****ing about lack of playing time on social media if the kid is still hurt ?? Sounds like he should’ve approached his family first so that these wild rumors wouldn’t be out there.

well technically what his family said is spot on. Why is he healthy enough to be the scout team RB going up against the #1 defense but not healthy enough for games?

Good for Lo

But why are our players going to the coaches and bringing up these conversations instead of vice versa?

Did it never cross Manny's mind that maybe re-shirting Mccloud and Lo are in the best interests of their careers individually and for the team? SMH

Advertisement
Actually, if he’s not medically right... that would reveal that the coaches aren’t telling the truth. Diaz said before CMU that Lingard was 100% cleared and they planned to play him in that game (didn’t due to game being close due to $hitty coaching).

People here, including myself, wanted to see him back in action since he was supposed to be 100% ready to play. We didn’t know they weren’t telling the truth and no one wants him to get reinjured if he’s not healthy.

GO CANES!
Josh

Bruh it’s football...”cleared” and “100%” are two different things. Cleared means you crossed the bare minimum threshold to get on the field.

Lingard obviously wanted to be out there wanted to play and Diaz was going to try and get him on the field.

Clearly he’s not 100% and realizes it’s better to wait.

And why the **** would his family be *****ing about lack of playing time on social media if the kid is still hurt ?? Sounds like he should’ve approached his family first so that these wild rumors wouldn’t be out there.
Meddling parents.

Advertisement
I’m pretty sure the Diaz quote said he was 100%, no?

I could be misremembering, but I thought Diaz said 100

Bruh it’s football...”cleared” and “100%” aww two different things. Cleared means you crossed the bare minimum threshold to get on the field.

Lingard obviously wanted to be out there wanted to play and Diaz was going to try and get him on the field.

Clearly he’s not 100% and realizes it’s better to wait.

Advertisement
**** it's almost like all the armchair coaches on here losing their minds because he wasn't getting PT didn't know a **** thing
There's been enough attacking the past few days. Most are questioning the Lo's playing time out of frustration. If the staff's open about things and not feuling expectations with "We're getting him ready", "He's almost there", it would defuse things.

I think we need to cut everyone some slack, both the fans and the staff, and let things settle.

Advertisement
Manny Diaz says RB Lorenzo Lingard has come to him and talked and brought up that he is not medically right. Diaz says Lingard has brought up taking a redshirt this year.

Diaz says Lingard understands he is not fully back as a player right now.
Didn't he take a redshirt last year? He didn't appear in 4 games. Or are we talking about a medical redshirt?

We didn’t know he’s wasn’t 100%.

No cane fan would suggest a unhealthy suit up. But “I told you so” brigade is in full force.

If he’s not healthy don’t play him .......ni66a no duh!

Coaches said he had the ability to play and they looked forward to getting him ready. If you medical staff I out here clearing people who can’t play that’s another issue in itself.

Manny Diaz says RB Lorenzo Lingard has come to him and talked and brought up that he is not medically right. Diaz says Lingard has brought up taking a redshirt this year.

Diaz says Lingard understands he is not fully back as a player right now.

Please dont bring facts to this board the video game coaches will have no choice but to back track from all the garbage they bring to the board

Advertisement
Back