Diaz or Blake the problem?

Advertisement
Starts a stupid thread in an attempt to stir the pot re: UM's defense 3 days before FSpoo game.
Claims it's a conversation he's having with his "friend."
Then proceeds to post 11 times in about 2.5 hours on the thread, while claiming he has a good life and can't post often.
Troll.
No troll my friend!! If it makes u happy to post so be it. I’m here all the time just reading never commenting because smart mouths like you always have a negative to say about someone you know nothing about.

Advertisement
At the end of the day we’re 2-0. I hear players
(Bubba) admitting they didn’t play well after being named player of the week. That tells me all I need to know as to which direction this defense is heading. This is the only time I can remember that our O is ahead of our D. The players are holding themselves accountable so everyone just R-E-L-A-X!

A fan I am but not die hard like some of you all that can’t recognize a bad defense when you see
[IMG alt="caneinorlando"]https://www.canesinsight.com/data/avatars/m/11/11082.jpg?1600350462[/IMG]

caneinorlando

Recruit​

JoinedDec 12, 2014Messages13,641
nattiel305 said:
I always rooted for my peeps but not ufag Rick will tell u that he knows it’s racist here and that’s why I don’t do gaytors. Since 99/00 i started reppin dem canes. We go back and forth right now with each other. We have $200 on the line this August.
F-all that BS....Ricky was a Bad Boy....

Like Quote Reply
  • Agree
Reactions:RVACane

N

nattiel305

Recruit​

JoinedDec 16, 2012Messages82
Cribby said:
I hung out with mike and I think his pops too, it’s been around ten years so it’s foggy, my homeboy lived next door to mike. They’d chill occasionally.
Yeah we hang out every Saturday they bring the tvs outside and play uf and um games. They know when I show up they have to put two TVs outside because I bring my boys with me to talk trash and watch dem canes. All in love.

Quote Reply
Report •••
Reactions:djnellz, The Franchise and RVACane

N

nattiel305

Recruit​

JoinedDec 16, 2012Messages82
caneinorlando said:
F-all that BS....Ricky was a Bad Boy....
Yes he was, just those knee injuries. Now he plays golf.

No toll fellas so just drop it!!

I think Baker is a problem, but the defensive philosophy of Diaz will not be solved by just changing DCs. We have problems on the D line, which is the backbone of making Diaz's D work. The lack of D line exposes the issues we have in the D backfield.

Advertisement
I think Baker is a problem, but the defensive philosophy of Diaz will not be solved by just changing DCs. We have problems on the D line, which is the backbone of making Diaz's D work. The lack of D line exposes the issues we have in the D backfield.
I agree baker is the problem. His blitzes are terrible. We just don’t look aggressive up front like other teams when they play us.

Both....dIAZ was above average DC that made his numbers looked good cause he dominated the weak teams. Blake, like 3 other coaches on this staff, is not qualified for his position. I will give dIAZ credit for Lashlee hire after probably one of the worst hires ever in Enos. dIAZ also his great in the offseason

Both....dIAZ was above average DC that made his numbers looked good cause he dominated the weak teams. Blake, like 3 other coaches on this staff, is not qualified for his position. I will give dIAZ credit for Lashlee hire after probably one of the worst hires ever in Enos. dIAZ also his great in the offseason
Yeah I can agree with that. No lie I like Diaz because when he came here our defense was horrible. He gave us an identity when he was calling our defense, but it does not look the same to me now. I could be wrong, but my eyes are seeing something totally different.

Advertisement
I rewatched the Louisville gm and from what i seen was undisciplined player because it was the same defensive calls from firsr half against the stretch play but Carter and most of the linebackers were taking wrong angles to ball from which they didn't in the first half. Once Hall went out Carter was in his spot. Hall was always in good position but Carter cut inside to make a play when he should of been going outside.
And that was the problem. Louisville adjusted, Miami made the same calls and got torched.

No troll my friend!! If it makes u happy to post so be it. I’m here all the time just reading never commenting because smart mouths like you always have a negative to say about someone you know nothing about.

Begins a thread with a negative comment, about someone he knows nothing about, then cries about negativity and judgment because I don't know him. Snowflake troll. @RVACane, price check on this guy?

Also, I am not your friend.

Advertisement
The problem is fans like you. Were 2-0 and looking better than we've looked in years so get lost.
You get lost bro!! U don’t know me to talk to me like that!! I just asked a legit question And you pussies on the board gets rattled. Why so scared of it’s the truth. We all know this defense sucks!! I’m used to better defenses if you are not then go crawl in a hole and wait until we field one.

Begins a thread with a negative comment, about someone he knows nothing about, then cries about negativity and judgment because I don't know him. Snowflake troll. @RVACane, price check on this guy?

Also, I am not your friend.
Don’t want to be your friend either!! Nobody on this board validates me on what Questions I ask. You weak pussies that hide behind these keys. I don’t see nothing wrong with what I asked!!

Advertisement
Back