Diaz or Blake the problem?

Advertisement
The only problems I'm seeing on defense this season is we're still sending blitzes from 441 (WTF?), bad CB play (poor recruiting) & linebacker alignment/lateral speed on zone stretch plays.
I agree with that. Then whose responsible for that?

Dear diary,

Today I made up a story about a pretend mope that was really me...
If it was me I would say it!! This crap ain’t personal to me. Just some dumb coaching which I admitted to if you could comprehend. I said baker is the problem.

For once I'd like to see a porster with only 74 porsts in 8 years post something positive.
I don’t post a lot because I have a good life. Just not wasting time that I can’t get back, but I’ll let this time go for the sake of a close friend whose complaining about our defense. Nothing wrong with that. If u got a problem u have to deal with it!!

Advertisement
I don’t post a lot because I have a good life. Just not wasting time that I can’t get back, but I’ll let this time go for the sake of a close friend whose complaining about our defense. Nothing wrong with that. If u got a problem u have to deal with it!!
Glad to hear you have a good life. I have a great life as well. The timing is the issue; especially since you don't post much. Trolls seem to come out of the woodwork right before big games. And they don't get any bigger than semenhole week.

Advertisement
ONE TEAM ONE HEARTBEAT ONE FAMILY THE U 🙌🏿👍🏾
1E3F79D6-DF96-4F51-94D8-7F8348D70F68.jpeg

I think Manny's next move needs to be as big as firing the entire offensive staff last year. Do the same after this season on the defense. Fact is this is not a seasoned defensive staff or one that has coached with or under great defensive minds. The reality is we lack superior defensive minds. Winston Moss has all the attributes we need as a DC except one. This is why so many have a problem with "privilege and familiarity"

Advertisement
I rewatched the Louisville gm and from what i seen was undisciplined player because it was the same defensive calls from firsr half against the stretch play but Carter and most of the linebackers were taking wrong angles to ball from which they didn't in the first half. Once Hall went out Carter was in his spot. Hall was always in good position but Carter cut inside to make a play when he should of been going outside.

Advertisement
Glad to hear you have a good life. I have a great life as well. The timing is the issue; especially since you don't post much. Trolls seem to come out of the woodwork right before big games. And they don't get any bigger than semenhole week.
I get that!! This is not the case. Just my buddy and I argue back and forth about the defense!! Go canes!!

Starts a stupid thread in an attempt to stir the pot re: UM's defense 3 days before FSpoo game.
Claims it's a conversation he's having with his "friend."
Then proceeds to post 11 times in about 2.5 hours on the thread, while claiming he has a good life and can't post often.
Troll.

Advertisement
Back