Diaz or Blake the problem?

Advertisement
Begins a thread with a negative comment, about someone he knows nothing about, then cries about negativity and judgment because I don't know him. Snowflake troll. @RVACane, price check on this guy?

Also, I am not your friend.
I haven’t read the thread but I know who the poster is from sporadic posts. He’s supposed to be Ricky Nattiel’s cousin. Ricky’s a former gaytor WR. This Nattiel has claimed to be a Cane since he came on the board and didn’t hide his name, FWIW.

And that was the problem. Louisville adjusted, Miami made the same calls and got torched.
There was no adjustments by L'ville same thing, players took bad angles. L'ville kept running stretch the roght defensive call was made players have to stay disciplined period. If u dont believe me check out post by Lance Roffers.

No, he's right, you're definitely the problem.
You can’t say with confidence that our defense is legit!! You all sound crazy!! I’ve seen us field better defenses in the past this is not one of them. We will beat FSU but not like u guys think!! We have to stop with these self inflicted penalties which comes down to coaching. You all don’t like the truth.

Advertisement
I haven’t read the thread but I know who the poster is from sporadic posts. He’s supposed to be Ricky Nattiel’s cousin. Ricky’s a former gaytor WR. This Nattiel has claimed to be a Cane since he came on the board and didn’t hide his name, FWIW.
Ask cribby and caneinorlando if I’m legit!! You all just negative people bro!! I’m as real as it gets. Just tired of people talking smack just because you got thousands of posts. So what!!

You can’t say with confidence that our defense is legit!! You all sound crazy!! I’ve seen us field better defenses in the past this is not one of them. We will beat FSU but not like u guys think!! We have to stop with these self inflicted penalties which comes down to coaching. You all don’t like the truth.
At least you all in on Diaz tho 👀💀

Only issue i have is constant bad alignment and run fits. 3 man front, and the classic manny blitz from palm beach that sends 2 guys into one gap and NEVER gets there. I dont thnk it has led to a sack since Manny has been here. Baker seems to call more *exotic* blitzes than Manny and also for no reason

Ask cribby and caneinorlando if I’m legit!! You all just negative people bro!! I’m as real as it gets. Just tired of people talking smack just because you got thousands of posts. So what!!
I’m not judging, or intending it in a negative way. I’m just stating what I recall from a friendly exchange we had a year or 2 ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
I’m not judging, or intending it in a negative way. I’m just stating what I recall from a friendly exchange we had a year or 2 ago. 🤷🏻‍♂️
That’s what’s up!! I just don’t like these dudes just discrediting folks just because I don’t post a lot. By the way I do remember the convo we had. What’s been up?

Diaz is the problem. He's the one who is really calling the plays. He put Baker as a front, just to throw off this board. Remember, he is the son of a politician. Facts!

CMD will be taking the ride in the next five years. He just needs time to get his cordinators and players.

Advertisement
Don’t want to be your friend either!! Nobody on this board validates me on what Questions I ask. You weak pussies that hide behind these keys. I don’t see nothing wrong with what I asked!!
Nobody is hiding from your snowflake covered ***. Not now, not ever.

And just like you can ask whatever stupid, repetitive, ill-timed questions you want, I can run my mouth and call it out as stupid as fvck to revisit this same tired **** in a new thread 3 days from f$u. If you're really a Canes fan like you claim, then sack the fvck up and recognize it's f$u week.

If you don't like that opinion, then next time keep that conversation between you and your "friend".

Nobody is hiding from your snowflake covered ***. Not now, not ever.

And just like you can ask whatever stupid, repetitive, ill-timed questions you want, I can run my mouth and call it out as stupid as fvck to revisit this same tired **** in a new thread 3 days from f$u. If you're really a Canes fan like you claim, then sack the fvck up and recognize it's f$u week.

If you don't like that opinion, then next time keep that conversation between you and your "friend".
If it offends you that much don’t read it next time or comment. Fake Miami fan!! By the way I don’t care about FSU week just win. Just another game to me. You sound like the type that commits suicide because you lost your job. Live life and get one!! Out!!

Advertisement
If it offends you that much don’t read it next time or comment. Fake Miami fan!! By the way I don’t care about FSU week just win. Just another game to me. You sound like the type that commits suicide because you lost your job. Live life and get one!! Out!!
Claims he doesn't care about f$u week, then calls others fake Miami fans. Ok, guy. Keep your conversations with your boyfriend private next time. The board isn't interested in your pillow talk.

That’s what’s up!! I just don’t like these dudes just discrediting folks just because I don’t post a lot. By the way I do remember the convo we had. What’s been up?
Well... unfortunately they made me a Maude since then Lol. I’m good man. I hope you are staying well through all of this pandemic stuff.

How do you like how things are coming together on offense? For me, WR is still not where we need to be at this point but it’s m hoping to see some of the younger guys get some burn.

Advertisement
Back