Diaz now a candidate for TEMPLE

Advertisement
We have the same name. That's weird. But how are you going to say we don't have a top 25 roster when you've never watched us play and can't name one player?
I'm not saying any of that. Just thought it was funny he said you wouldn't be ranked and you ask him to name a player which very few can because you are not a ranked program

i didn't say it was smart but rarely does everyone stay on in a coaching change

Reward your valuable employees. This isn’t ****** rocket science. You’re acting like this is formulaic and it’s not.

Hold your winners, sell your losers. We’re not flipping burgers. These are million dollar employees.

Advertisement
I'm not saying any of that. Just thought it was funny he said you wouldn't be ranked and you ask him to name a player which very few can because you are not a ranked program

You're also a Jeff G, so as another smart guy, I'm sure you can understand it from my perspective.

Sure I do, always tough on another teams board. I have nothing against Temple. I know Diaz would be a big hire for you guys.

Sure I do, always tough on another teams board. I have nothing against Temple. I know Diaz would be a big hire for you guys.

Are you Owl/westendzone ***gots done sucking each other’s ****s so the big boys can hammer home that Diaz needs to get paid more?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
They did this to Brent Venables every single year! Even before his kid got there...

I don't see Diaz wanting to go to Temple when he's around his pops coaching big time football unless he knows Richt is dog meat and sees this as his chance to leave. We shall see

Huh? If you were a Fortune 500 board member, you would fire the nations best salesman if you replaced the Vice President of sales?

If you were a board member that was in the minority by a large margin, and there was no chance you were going to vote out the VP of sales, you wouldn’t care if your best salesman left the company? You wouldn’t want to offer him stuff to try and keep him? Who are you going to replace him with - do you have any other salesman nearly as capable?

I don’t understand the logic here. Do you think if the board eventually sees what you already see, and replaces the VP of sales, the new VP is going to be able run the most successful department without the best salesman? Genuinely curious about what your “best case scenario” looks like.
Its up to the next coach to hire who he wants, if he wants to keep him its up to him. I wouldnt force the next candidate to keep him that would be retarded, u already hand cuff the new HC by making ultimatums. Randy was a "miami guy" fielded a elite defense with 100 draft picks (which Davis takes all the credit for me then and now) and he was so Miami, he was the bagman he was african american. And he proceeded to suck, to take names off jerseys like it would help AJ Highsmith turn into Sean Taylor..................the only way Highsmith becomes a first rounder is if he wasnt Highsmith. Randy could not recruit period and all the coaches have suffered because of this.

My best case scenario wipe it clean, start over bring in a real guru a smart savage from a good coaching tree. Throw every resource he needs and give him total control. I want him to be a monster on the trail and a not give a fuq attitude. Whoever that guy is (I dont know who he is) thats who I want

Advertisement
Back