Diaz now a candidate for TEMPLE

Who said he'd take a pay cut? Do you know what he's making? What Temple would pay? Everyone likes to throw around Manny not leaving because of family in Miami but Felder won't leave to go home to Philly?
Temple aint paying the same as miami and thats common sense.

Advertisement
We may not be Miami, but we have 11 defensive players in the NFL. That number should jump to at least 14 next year.
giphy (7).gif

Advertisement
I agree Manny would have a tough time succeeding there unless he could get his type of athletes on defense.

But money is money, how many of you would turn down a 500,000$-1,000,000$ raise to stay at your current job? We need to give him what he deserves or he will walk

Advertisement
I think we should tack this thread as the shining example of the absolute lunacy of the common Miami fan mixed with 14 pages of constant misinformation and uninformed takes.

Actually impressive how wrong and dumb almost every post in here is.

or Manny wants to leave because it’s a great opportunity for him but everything is about Richt isn’t it?

You know what’s a great opportunity? Richt hiring a modern day OC and coupling it with a top 10 defense. Contend for the ACC, maybe a playoff berth in the next couple years and then he doesn’t have to settle for a HC at ******* Temple!

Advertisement
I'm from Philadelphia and I wonder why Diaz would consider Temple. Don't get me wrong, I love my hometown, philly is dope asf, it's not called the 6th borough of NY for nothing. But the weather in the winter can be rough. And you think it's Canes fans are bad and can be tough, i'm an eagles fan as well (don't talk to me about Sunday and those ACC refs) and we are BRUTAL when you're not winning. Plus, have to compete with Penn State, Maryland, Rutgers, Pitt, OSU, Cuse and BC for those good recruits along the I-95 corridor and along the PA Turnpike corridor??? Yeah. Good luck if you want the job.
Better off waiting till Morky Mork gets 86ed.

I originally put this in the wrong chat:

Keep in mind that PA has State taxes and Florida does not.

Not sure how much Manny makes here but let's just say it's 1 million, please let me know if he makes more.
This comes out to be 38,461.54 a check on a biweekly basis with the taxes being 15,742.62 . His Net Pay is 22,708

If he were to receive 3 million from Temple, he would earn 115,386 a check with taxes being near 55K for a net pay of 60,800 every two weeks

Advertisement
Temple paying $3 million. LOL. Some are very misinformed about the salaries of college football coaches; everyone is not making $4mil +.

http://sports.usatoday.com/ncaa/salaries/

Some recent contracts.
- Les Miles - Kansas - $2.76 Million
- Chris Klieman - KS ST - $2.3 Million (was a winning machine at ND St.)
- Mack Brown - UNC - $3.5 Milion (Fuentes and Richt basically gave their ACC counterparts the argument for a pay raise by failing spectacularly making $4Million +)
- Walt Bell - UMASS - $625,000/yr

https://www.temple.edu/sites/www/fi...-paid-employees-other-than-officers-Final.pdf

I'm from Philadelphia and I wonder why Diaz would consider Temple. Don't get me wrong, I love my hometown, philly is dope asf, it's not called the 6th borough of NY for nothing. But the weather in the winter can be rough. And you think it's Canes fans are bad and can be tough, i'm an eagles fan as well (don't talk to me about Sunday and those ACC refs) and we are BRUTAL when you're not winning. Plus, have to compete with Penn State, Maryland, Rutgers, Pitt, OSU, Cuse and BC for those good recruits along the I-95 corridor and along the PA Turnpike corridor??? Yeah. Good luck if you want the job.
Better off waiting till Morky Mork gets 86ed.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Advertisement
Back