Diaz Job is on the line this week

Advertisement
Just a loss to them will get things amped up from 0 to 60 in no time. Then a couple more and I think that would be enough. He’s supposed to win with a veteran team this year. There are expectations.
A loss would already set the team behind the public expectation. The worse it is, the louder it gets.

The Cane Nation is going to go nuclear if Manny has us looking like a **** again. If we start 1-2 I can guarantee it gets ugly in the 305. I don’t know if I’m more irritated with Manny or the **** people at the University for not giving two *****. I think most people feel this way.

The Cane Nation is going to go nuclear if Manny has us looking like a **** again. If we start 1-2 I can guarantee it gets ugly in the 305. I don’t know if I’m more irritated with Manny or the **** people at the University for not giving two *****. I think most people feel this way.
"I know I’m more irritated with Manny AND the **** people at the University for not giving two *****." - Fixed

Advertisement
Politics
I am going to be frank here. My sources tell me that Manny is not getting fired this year UNLESS everything implodes. By that I mean we lose lots of games 7-8 or more. A .500 season gets him next year.............there is no fire at the BOT level to become Bama, Clemson, or even UCF. Looking good to liberals is what is critical to the U's leadership. As long as the school supports the war on global warming, the war against anti-vaxers, the war against racisim, the war against sexism, the war to believe in science, all is well irrespective of the school's athletic performance.

*Anyone want to guess who is the head of the Democrat party of Florida?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be frank here. My sources tell me that Manny is not getting fired this year UNLESS everything implodes. By that I mean we lose lots of games 7-8 or more. A .500 season gets him next year.............there is no fire at the BOT level to become Bama, Clemson, or even UCF. Looking good to liberals is what is critical to the U's leadership. As long as the school supports the war on global warming, the war against anti-vaxers, the war against racisim, the war against sexism, the war to believe in science, all is well irrespective of the school's athletic performance.

*Anyone want to guess who is the head of the Democrat party of Florida?
My sources say it won't even take 7-8 losses....5-6 losses and he's in big trouble....

Advertisement
I'm hearing the same. Hard to say # of losses, but without a doubt, he's a thin ice with BOT.
Former Canes are Fuming....not just Wilfork...they were Fuming last yr...hence, a dozen former Canes standing on FIUs sidelines, and none on UMs sidelines...

No. Please pray for a win. We need the prayers.
I'm willing to compromise.

Dear Sweet Baby Jesus, please give Miami the strength, courage, wisdom, and speed to defeat Michigan State. If for whatever reason Miami doesn't win, please let them suffer the most humiliating loss in program history. Amen.

Is his job literally on the line Saturday? No, but the season is, and so goes this season, so goes his ultimate future.

Transfer rules and the portal alone mean the timeline is shorter, whether UM likes it or not.

They've given him a lot of mulligans already (FIU, coordinators), and let him make some expensive hires.

If we lose to Michigan State, the season will spiral out of control and we'll be 0-4 or 1-3 in ACC play with a recruiting class that is virtually nonexistent and current players with any value will already be picking out their courses at their new school.

There is no coming back for him or the program from a 6+ loss season in his third year.

Former Canes are Fuming....not just Wilfork...they were Fuming last yr...hence, a dozen former Canes standing on FIUs sidelines, and none on UMs sidelines...

TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if after a few more desultory performances especially at the beginning of conference play, he's canned. My bold prediction - he goes 2-2 in conference play against UVA/Pitt/UNC/NC St, and he'll be sh1canned by end of october. Let's call it a Halloween surprise.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a loss to them will get things amped up from 0 to 60 in no time. Then a couple more and I think that would be enough. He’s supposed to win with a veteran team this year. There are expectations.
This bus is going at least 40 already, though.

Advertisement
Back