Diaz Job is on the line this week

So what happens if Manny wins?

People still *****.

We're Da U baby.

We don't care about anything but championships here.

Bring Urban Meyer or his equivalent. Botch still has some years left. Pay more for Mario than Nike can. We got the money.

There's zero chance Manny gets canned after this game. It would take a true dumpster fire of a season to see him gone before the end of it.

Advertisement
only someone with the IQ of soap believes that blake "ticket boy" james would fire mandy for any reason !

Lmao. Yeah, Blake’s just itching to pull that short list from his desk drawer. Got Mario and the high rollers on speed dial. More likely, Manny goes 4-8 and gets an extension.

Lmao. Yeah, Blake’s just itching to pull that short list from his desk drawer. Got Mario and the high rollers on speed dial. More likely, Manny goes 4-8 and gets an extension.
Mario isn’t coming if Blake is here. That bridge is burned.

Advertisement
he's not getting fired this week.. but if we lose badly, he's on the chopping block..

his record so far is what was expected this year at 1-1.. but both games were poorly played..

this week will be the first week where his coaching will make a difference between a win and a loss... we were losing to Bama no matter what.. we were going to beat App state no matter what.. but we'll lose to MSU if the team comes unprepared and uninspired like they did against Bama and App state..

7-5 or worse and i believe he gets fired..

9-3 or better and he's safe (should be 10-2 in my opinion at worst)...

8-4 is no man's land.. no idea what would happen then...
Diaz ain’t getting fired at 7-5

The way he prepares the team and the way we’ve played this year don’t be surprised if we get beat.
Then again maybe it all clicks this week and we win.

the one thing about Miami for 15 plus years is every week is an adventure.

Manny isn’t getting fired in season. Not at Miami. He’d have to lose five straight and even the Blake wouldn’t have the stones

Advertisement
Imagine following this program for longer than 17 seconds and making this thread.

It's the biggest game on his career to date. Just like the UVA one will be, then UNC, etc. for the rest of the year. Anything less than 10 wins is unacceptable. But as far as losing his job based off what happens this Saturday? I hate saying zero chance because it's so completely and concretely zero chance that it's a waste of time to even write it but......zero chance.
A loss would just add to the pressure from the top. If rumblings are there now, they wont be getting silent after a potential Saturday loss.

But I still think the season needs to be a colossal failure in order to fire Manny and, as a consequence, the AD.

The way he prepares the team and the way we’ve played this year don’t be surprised if we get beat.
Then again maybe it all clicks this week and we win.

the one thing about Miami for 15 plus years is every week is an adventure.

Manny isn’t getting fired in season. Not at Miami. He’d have to lose five straight and even the Blake wouldn’t have the stones
I don’t know what they’ll do but Golden got fired in season.

Advertisement
that was year 1, golden got canned when it was year 4.
The statement I was responding to said Manny’s not getting fired in season - not at Miami. It’s happened at Miami. And even if not likely, it could happen during his 3rd season.

Advertisement
The statement I was responding to said Manny’s not getting fired in season - not at Miami. It’s happened at Miami. And even if not likely, it could happen during his 3rd season.
absolutely, but it would take a beating.

mich st could be that beating that sets it going. we match up poorly against them

absolutely, but it would take a beating.

mich st could be that beating that sets it going. we match up poorly against them
Just a loss to them will get things amped up from 0 to 60 in no time. Then a couple more and I think that would be enough. He’s supposed to win with a veteran team this year. There are expectations.

Advertisement
Back