Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
jobe is public enemy #1 if this doesn't go through.

this association to Sean Taylor that he himself helped build up? it would be a total slap in the face to the memory of #26 if he signs anywhere else.

Advertisement
If you guys think he’s good enough I could throw a few thousand at him. Who else would be down to break him off some cash. And how would we get the cash to him? I’m not a booster so I assume this would be fine right?

I'll throw in a few thousand too. Best way is to wire me your money so I can add my cash to it. I'll forward to Jobe.

Honestly, an official visit doesn’t mean **** to me. All of this talk about whether he will sign with Bama early or not. How about you sign with the team that you’ve been committed to for two years, have had coaches host you dozens of times throughout that period, and have worked with you every step of the way to ensure that you graduate. If he doesn’t sign with Bama on the 20th that offer will still be there. I don’t see it as a win at all.

You weren't there. Whats the point on speculating on how the visit actually went. Everyone knew he wasn't going to lock it down with the in home.
Where in my post did I speculate how the recent visit went? All I said is that everyone is holding onto this idea that an official visit matters. It doesn’t. He has been to Miami countless times he has seen it all.

Just asked a source how the visit went and if the tweet meant anything...the response - "That's a wartime tweet"

Coaches are fired up heading out of their meeting with him.

And I’m pretty fired up about how that Nigerian prince who hit me up online about holding a few million for him. Woo hoo

Honestly, an official visit doesn’t mean **** to me. All of this talk about whether he will sign with Bama early or not. How about you sign with the team that you’ve been committed to for two years, have had coaches host you dozens of times throughout that period, and have worked with you every step of the way to ensure that you graduate. If he doesn’t sign with Bama on the 20th that offer will still be there. I don’t see it as a win at all.

You weren't there. Whats the point on speculating on how the visit actually went. Everyone knew he wasn't going to lock it down with the in home.
Where in my post did I speculate how the recent visit went? All I said is that everyone is holding onto this idea that an official visit matters. It doesn’t. He has been to Miami countless times he has seen it all.

True, youre right, actually meant to quote the post above yours

Advertisement
Just asked a source how the visit went and if the tweet meant anything...the response - "That's a wartime tweet"

Pete my boy they gettin played I think fam.........true story

Pete my boy they gettin played I think fam.........true story

I think they know.

I predict there will be no mention anywhere from Jobe publicly about the visit. No announcing of a Miami visit. It'll be all Bama and he will betray Miami on the 20th.

Last edited:
I got to keep it 1k. He didn't cancel the bama visit, didn't say he wasn't signing with them early, and didn't set a official visit. The hope is he doesn't sign early. So why is the staff so **** happy?

He told the staff he will visit in January. We will see if he does

how are you committed to Miami for 2 years and out of the blue be all Bama and sign early? I am really starting to believe this bagman stuff...

Lol at “STARTING to believe “. $EC “crootin” ain’t nothing new.

Advertisement
I'm thinking Jobe is going to get the Bama OV, Saban's house, blah, blah, and will end up signing there -- whether now or in February. All this other stuff is just noise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I’m not here to shoot the messenger, just saying I’m not buying it. The staff thought it was a slam dunk the two times he reaffirmed his commitment and “shut it down”. Sad that they’re falling for the banana in the tailpipe again.

I been known Jobe was a faqqit since he had that gator logo as his background on twitter.

Last edited:
Listen Jobe is my top 3 favorite prospect, I just know the way this story ends especially when said kid loves bama its like a basketball player loving Kentucky. And for the poster who said say it to a recruits face, **** I'll say any **** thing to anyones face but I speak for myself. I hope he chooses Miami because he will be a beast wherever he goes, I just cant stand the fact that a sfla kid will rep for the KKK when his home school just won 10 fuqin games. I just heard on the radio station today that Landon Fuqin Collins with his own real mouth says he doesnt even watch bama games he doesnt even care. How many times has a miami player said they watch the canes its a family a legacy a fuqin brotherhood..................cmon man make yo choice bruh pick this fuqin U. IF U READ THIS ITS THIS U NI99A

Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL can it end already!! They are fired up about an in-home visit and he is still going to visit Bama this weekend. An out of the park in-home would have shut his **** recruitment down and have him sign on the 20th. Feels just like Jeudy last year "we confident, knocked it out of the park" signed where we all thought he would. even if he doesnt sign on the 20th still feel like he is bama bound.

Even though I doubt we get just he not mad at the staff for keeping the press on as long as they keep that same energy they are with job with Surtain and Jr. if we aren’t recruiting them
As hard as we are Jobe that’s a fail

No offense, but do you have CTE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back