Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
I really hope this staff is trolling Jobe with these tweets ! That would be funnier then the Kevin Harts fake Signing day commitment.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This visit is analogous to going to a club, meeting a chick, getting her number, calling it and finding out she gave you the wrong number. I would be stunned if her signs with UM.

Why am I getting the feeling that coRch Lopez is Cheshire's version of Doug Guntwood and cuck Jobe is Alex Collins?

Having said all that, I like the fact that the staff is showing Alabama that they are going to have to fight for every recruit they try to sign from down here that we want.

Recruiting ain’t for the weak. If you can’t hang then get the fvck out the paint

Having said all that, I like the fact that the staff is showing Alabama that they are going to have to fight for every recruit they try to sign from down here that we want.

I'm right there with you. I believe this is less about Jobe now than about making Bama face a knife battle for every So FL kid they try to steal away. And I love it. Like Jeudy, Richt is forcing Saban to put all his resources into a kid. It must take all day to travel to that CT prep school from Tuscaloosa. Meanwhile, we've walled off the other 20 local kids we want.

Advertisement
Did Rumph tweet ST26?...Diaz who talks about being TOUGH and PHYSICAL but needing to invoke the LEGEND to hang on to someone is WEAK, looks DESPARATE and PATHETIC...This pursuit of JOBE is a battle we can afford to lose...

Did Rumph tweet ST26?...Diaz who talks about being TOUGH and PHYSICAL but needing to invoke the LEGEND to hang on to someone is WEAK , looks DESPARATE and PATHETIC...This pursuit of JOBE is a battle we can afford to lose...

C
U
N
T

We may have the most **** fan base in America. All y’all have done for the past week is and complain. Let this **** play out. People read this board and f***boys on here calling a kid all kinds of names. I wish you pussies actually had the balls to say some of the things said on here to his face. We should be talking **** on Bama about how we’re going to keep this kid instead yall acting like punks and attacking this kid. It’s so many internet tough guys on here I can’t even read this ****. I’m just looking for updates from Pete gotta scroll through all this crying. Wondering why the kid is trolling the fan base, it’s cause some of y’all ain’t ****, straight pussies man! Recruiting isn’t easy kids have all kinds of thoughts and the coaches have to fight to show Bama they can’t just get who they want. I’m hype as **** our coaches are out here battling for these kids. Pussies talking about dropping him. If you’re in a fight you go down swinging. Y’all are hella emotional! taking this **** personally and I just don’t understand. Y’all the type of dudes ya girl break up with you and you cry for a week instead of smashing her one last time then calling your side girl the same night. Some of y’all make me sick to my **** stomach

I disagree with you, we have the toughest bad *** fans in the country who just want to win again. We complain and but we have each others backs when it's on the line. We love our recruits and our team but we want to win so bad we can taste it. Toughest recruiting board in the country, everyone gets an opinion that's what makes it the best. Stop your whining!

Calling a kid a Fa99ot, sissy, a is tough? Ain’t **** tough about that. I love the U but f*** every person on here who’s p***y enough to call a high schooler any of those things. If y’all said that **** about my son I’d send you my address and we’ll see who the fa99ot is.

He's an adult 20 years old who is playing games while Miami has helped him for two years. LMAO at giving someone your address, be careful you better know who you're dealing with before you make threats.

Did Rumph tweet ST26?...Diaz who talks about being TOUGH and PHYSICAL but needing to invoke the LEGEND to hang on to someone is WEAK, looks DESPARATE and PATHETIC...This pursuit of JOBE is a battle we can afford to lose...

you should capitalize some more things. tell us how you really feel.

Advertisement
If he goes to Bama we're gonna need to change the saying "watch the visits" to "watch the bagman" This kid has visited campus and rode the golf cart too many times for that saying to be true and he not sign with Miami

you should capitalize some more things. tell us how you really feel.

Perhaps Diaz should accompany Jobe on his OV and hold his bags. Better yet, Diaz should take a OV himself to BAMA and finally learn how to properly use zone, man, when to blitz, personnel, etc...

Advertisement

your poSt and toUgh guy aCt is weaK. real Men are not so needY. DId you really believe Canes would buy this weaK ****.

If bags are ever going to fly... ooooooh boy theyre going to fly on Jobes Bama visit. This is the exact type of recruit bagmen target.

Key is to show Bama, Georgia, Ohio State, FSU who are and have taken key players from S Florida that some might leave, but it would NOT be easy. Expect a fight from us! Now if we end up signing Jobe while at it .... all the better!

Advertisement
https://twitter.com/Coach_Baez/status/941482724451262464

Baez, Diaz, and Banda all posted similar tweet

Watching Diaz and his puppy Panda recruit JOBE is like watching Diaz's defense against superior competition...bytch is about to get owned and doesn't know it yet...

There is levels to this ****...

They're doing the best that they can, you can't ask anything more of them. Do you really think they don't know where they stand with this guy? Not shutting down his recruiting tells all.

We're batting like .500 on JJs.

JaQuan Johnson and Joe Jackson to the good guys.

Jerry Jeudy and Josh Jobe to the hillbillies.

Jobe's dead to me and should be dead to the city if he goes to Bama.

He will be if he does; but still holding on and hope he stays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back