Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Our coaches are setting Jobe up to look like such a spineless turn coat. Love it.

I don't think the coaches are doing that. The staff is full have great men and Jobe has formed a good relationship with Banda, don't think the staff wants Jobe to look bad no matter what school he picks. Heard the kid changes his mind every time 10 minutes.

Definitely in the game.

We have been in Jobe's "game" for quite a few months. :monkey-serious:

If Jobe was a Bama commit and pulling this on Saban, he would apply some pressure and get him to shut it down or take a walk that simple.

2 years committed to a school and you wait until the last 2 months to pull this? if that was the case he should have just decommitted if he was having 2nd thoughts.

Our coaches are setting Jobe up to look like such a spineless turn coat. Love it.

I don't think the coaches are doing that. The staff is full have great men and Jobe has formed a good relationship with Banda, don't think the staff wants Jobe to look bad no matter what school he picks. Heard the kid changes his mind every time 10 minutes.

Where’d you hear that????

Advertisement
If nothing else, I'm glad the Jobe saga has transpired simply for the last few pages of this thread

LOL at the sudden emergence of this Frank Lopez character. In 3 months, Frank has positioned himself as the Kimchee to Cuckobe's Kamala. Cuckobe is a mess.

Must be some mistake. Can't be Frank Lopez, mane. Frank Lopez tried to have me whacked so I had Manolo shoot dat piece of s***.

So whats up with this "coach" at the school?

what?

Brock thinks his coach is anti Miami.

His coach IS anti-Miami. That staff has been known to funnel kids to Bama and Michigan

The coach in CT? What kid has he pushed to Bama? Lol
Bama hasnt signed any kids from CT so unless this staff came from somewhere else..

[MENTION=7148]tonyg502[/MENTION] says otherwise. Unless you have stronger connections than someone who played in that high school league and currently has friends who coach there, I gotta take his word over yours

I would be very cautious about Jobe going to Cheshire. I played in that league for two years. Cheshire has a new head coach that has turned their program around. He has strong ties to Michigan, Notre Dame, Alabama and Florida. Harbaugh held a camp their. The Cheshire head coach also use to send players to Saban at Michstate. I would be very careful putting him there. Two of my close friends coach in that league.

Advertisement
Definitely in the game.

We have been in Jobe's "game" for quite a few months. :monkey-serious:

If Jobe was a Bama commit and pulling this on Saban, he would apply some pressure and get him to shut it down or take a walk that simple.

2 years committed to a school and you wait until the last 2 months to pull this? if that was the case he should have just decommitted if he was having 2nd thoughts.

If Jobe was a hard Miami commit he would be recruiting for us publically or would at least retweet that corny ST26 **** our coaches posted.

This is so drawn out... What will Josh do next?!?!?

20171215_084940.jpg

We are in the game? We are supposed to be. He’s our freaking commit. But we are on the outside looking in, IMO he’s gone. Nothing he does or says he’s a Miami commit. He’s so pro bama it isn’t funny.

Last edited:
Bruh at this point if we need to be told we're in the game says it all. I'm so over this **** recruitment

Did Rumph tweet ST26?...Diaz who talks about being TOUGH and PHYSICAL but needing to invoke the LEGEND to hang on to someone is WEAK, looks DESPARATE and PATHETIC...This pursuit of JOBE is a battle we can afford to lose...

Good thing I'm not a coach in SFla or else I'd make it my life's work to expose Bama and get you motherfu*ers the death penalty

Advertisement
Advertisement
Jobe got 2 new crystal balls to Bama....**** keep fighting though, maybe he stays.

Now it 3 new crystal ballz to Bama. Canedog just called it for Bama. If I wrong, I will acknowledge Pete as da gawd once again.

Just think it's funny when people just say bags like it takes bama paying people to go there

Dude has won 4 titles there and a dynasty that rivals our 80's years. We didn't have to pay people back then to get players, they don't either

If the kid goes to bama it's because he's immature and disloyal, not because he got paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back