Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
It all sounds goods I’ve lost hope in Jobe....set up the OV with that dawg Samuel Jr. And Pete so if the unthinkable happens and Jobe sticks with us and if Samuel, Campbell and Surtain all want to come we taking them all???

First off, Jobes Character is in question for having his coach say that to the media. 20 years old and he's not willing to deal with the drama that he's created himself. Allows/asks the coach to disrespect Miami on his behalf.

Second, hope we land the kid. He's got talent and it sends the right message to not be pushed around by Bama. But our class is amazing regardless and our staff is locked in. F*ck I love this team.

It all sounds goods I’ve lost hope in Jobe....set up the OV with that dawg Samuel Jr. And Pete so if the unthinkable happens and Jobe sticks with us and if Samuel, Campbell and Surtain all want to come we taking them all???

That wouldn’t even be fair lol. Greatest db class of all time?

On twitter another site teased a story that the coaches visited a second player on this trip. Do we know who?

Advertisement
This staff understands what it takes to win. Fight to the bitter end for the best talent. I know us hardasses want him dropped & blah blah blah. But the staff is doing EXACTLY what they should be.

Did Rumph tweet ST26?...Diaz who talks about being TOUGH and PHYSICAL but needing to invoke the LEGEND to hang on to someone is WEAK, looks DESPARATE and PATHETIC...This pursuit of JOBE is a battle we can afford to lose...

You should try to be more subtle.

Not going to last very long if you start you posting career trolling like a rampaging elephant

All you guys sound soft. We aren’t backing down from Bama! Keep fighting! Recruiting is what keeps be tuned in the off season.

Advertisement
Did Rumph tweet ST26?...Diaz who talks about being TOUGH and PHYSICAL but needing to invoke the LEGEND to hang on to someone is WEAK, looks DESPARATE and PATHETIC...This pursuit of JOBE is a battle we can afford to lose...

Not going to last very long if you start you posting career trolling like a rampaging elephant

Subtle is the definition of Richt's offensive philosophy thus far.....Rampaging elephant (Alabama mascot) is the kind of offense we need.

Subtle is the definition of Richt's offensive philosophy thus far.....Rampaging elephant (Alabama mascot) is the kind of offense we need.

could someone BAN this alabama fan. ty

808, Overt is the definition of your Bama **** slobbin. Grad assist there? Nicks little Debbie filler? Pretty laughable actually

Advertisement
If you guys think he’s good enough I could throw a few thousand at him. Who else would be down to break him off some cash. And how would we get the cash to him? I’m not a booster so I assume this would be fine right?

I'll throw in a few thousand too. Best way is to wire me your money so I can add my cash to it. I'll forward to Jobe.

L. O. L.!!!!

Advertisement
Recruiting ain’t for the weak. If you can’t hang then get the fvck out the paint

LMFAO....this guy!! Biggest clownshow on the site. Does anyone else picture Broke as a 5' 2" 115 pound millennial sitting in front of his computer in his moms basement watching HUDL videos all day and night?

"If you can't hang then get the fvck out the paint" LOL....

Jobe got 2 new crystal balls to Bama....**** keep fighting though, maybe he stays.

LOL at the sudden emergence of this Frank Lopez character. In 3 months, Frank has positioned himself as the Kimchee to Cuckobe's Kamala. Cuckobe is a mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back