Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Advertisement
Just think it's funny when people just say bags like it takes bama paying people to go there

Dude has won 4 titles there and a dynasty that rivals our 80's years. We didn't have to pay people back then to get players, they don't either

If the kid goes to bama it's because he's immature and disloyal, not because he got paid.

Extreme naivety on display right here.

Bama could be paying him six figures.

Just think it's funny when people just say bags like it takes bama paying people to go there

Dude has won 4 titles there and a dynasty that rivals our 80's years. We didn't have to pay people back then to get players, they don't either

If the kid goes to bama it's because he's immature and disloyal, not because he got paid.

You have no clue whether this kid will get paid or not. Obviously, not every kid that signs there is receiving bags of cash, but to believe that they are squeaky-clean is equally naive. Do you really think all of these HS kids have the cash to afford brand-new Dodge Chargers? ****, at least 2-3 kids on Clemson posted PICTURES of their cash bags after their official visits and Cam Newton's story is well-known at this point. College football in the South is a dirty game and Bama is absolutely playing it...

Advertisement

Or both...

All you guys sound soft. We aren’t backing down from Bama! Keep fighting! Recruiting is what keeps be tuned in the off season.

its not backing down from Bama, its backing off of a kid that has zero integrity...

All you guys sound soft. We aren’t backing down from Bama! Keep fighting! Recruiting is what keeps be tuned in the off season.

its not backing down from Bama, its backing off of a kid that has zero integrity...

That's how I feel. Every year a kid pulls this crap, and I'll never believe it's NOT about getting a bigger pay day at the school that has protection from the NCAA to drop bags. I'd drop his butt and focus on others who have no character issues, and **** near equal talent.

That's how I feel. Every year a kid pulls this crap, and I'll never believe it's NOT about getting a bigger pay day at the school that has protection from the NCAA to drop bags. I'd drop his butt and focus on others who have no character issues, and **** near equal talent.

It’s not that simple, you know how many of our great canes were indecisive of wanting to be a cane? That era just didn’t have social media to show it

Advertisement
still waiting for someone to post some video clips of jobe's game that proves he's worth any of this.

dude is average until proven otherwise

It’s not that simple, you know how many of our great canes were indecisive of wanting to be a cane? That era just didn’t have social media to show it

I know there have been far more that wanted to be Canes and never played games. What Jobe is doing is causing other DB recruits uncertainty. We could go from landing several, to landing 2-3. We don't need this BS. I might not drop him completely, but I'd certainly focus more on other players. Jobe could very well be committed to Bama, and Saban wants him to drag this out to hurt UM, because dragging it out **** sure doesn't help.

still waiting for someone to post some video clips of jobe's game that proves he's worth any of this.

dude is average until proven otherwise

Bama and our staff believe he's worth it... That's good enough for me.

Advertisement
You keep pushing for this kid, but the coaches need to sign another DB as well, and assume Jobe is gone. If he still signs with Miami, take him and his alternate, and let the cream rise to the top. It's seems we haven't had a full roster for two decades. Part of the reason is counting on kids like Jobe, or CJ, or Collins etc, only to be left at the alter. Whatever we do, we cannot let that happen. We can't get our depth to where it needs to be if we don't fill in the back end of the roster and carry close to our full allotment of 85 scholarship players.

I know there have been far more that wanted to be Canes and never played games. What Jobe is doing is causing other DB recruits uncertainty. We could go from landing several, to landing 2-3. We don't need this BS. I might not drop him completely, but I'd certainly focus more on other players. Jobe could very well be committed to Bama, and Saban wants him to drag this out to hurt UM, because dragging it out **** sure doesn't help.

Causing uncertainty? Miami will take Samuel regardless if jobe stays or not. You already know the deal with Campbell who is the #1 db target

Forget which LB it was that it was known that Auburn was offering 100k to go there...and he ended up at Alabama. They pay kids or their families, and obviously not the only ones. Ole Miss got greedy by trying to do too much, too soon. Alabama is just the product of a well-oiled bag machine with an elite coach who knows how to get the most out of the best talent money can buy.

Advertisement
Forget which LB it was that it was known that Auburn was offering 100k to go there...and he ended up at Alabama. They pay kids or their families, and obviously not the only ones. Ole Miss got greedy by trying to do too much, too soon. Alabama is just the product of a well-oiled bag machine with an elite coach who knows how to get the most out of the best talent money can buy.

Also don’t hurt that Saban and Mark Emmert are close friends(head of the NCAA who was on staff with Saban at lsu).... Bama will never get caught

If you have follow recruiting you know how this ends.

Yeah but that's like saying if you watch Miami-FSU for the past 7 years (before this year's game), you know how this ends.

Obviously there's a history and general trend, but (1) we don't ALWAYS lose guys that Bama really wants (e.g. Richards) and we HAVE won some recruiting battles as recently as this year (e.g. Gurvan Hall) plus (2) you should have noticed by now that we're breaking trends left and right since Richt and the new staff got here, both on and off the field.

So whether it happens with Jobe or not, let's not act like we can't or won't ever beat out BAMA. We've won some and we're on the path to winning more, including the Jeudys and Jobes of the world.

Ever seen Calvin Ridleys car and rims? Or half the players on their team?

Extreme naivety on display right here.

Bama could be paying him six figures.

they are not paying him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back