Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Diaz's tweet says "you are a massive disappointment to the one you idolize"

I highly doubt our coaches are taking shots at a recruit on twitter. Only thing that makes since is that they think he is coming to Miami and had a great meeting. Richt wouldnt allow our coaches to stoop that low.

You're probably right. I'm just seeing what I want it to mean.

Advertisement
So why not give Miami the respect of an official visit. Considering the staff has shown him and the family nothing but respect. Tell Bama I'm gonna visit Miami also since I've been committed 2 years.

Trust me Saban nor Miami is gonna pull his offer. Saban ain't dumb enough to ruffle SFla recruits feathers

Saban doesn't have to deal with local backlash. And there's plenty of coaches/families down in South Florida that will have their hands out. These families will see the amount of kids going to the NFL and will want a piece of that action.

I got to keep it 1k. He didn't cancel the bama visit, didn't say he wasn't signing with them early, and didn't set a official visit. The hope is he doesn't sign early. So why is the staff so **** happy?

He told the staff he will visit in January. We will see if he does

how are you committed to Miami for 2 years and out of the blue be all Bama and sign early? I am really starting to believe this bagman stuff...

You don't believe it? It's alive and flourishing.

So why not give Miami the respect of an official visit. Considering the staff has shown him and the family nothing but respect. Tell Bama I'm gonna visit Miami also since I've been committed 2 years.

Trust me Saban nor Miami is gonna pull his offer. Saban ain't dumb enough to ruffle SFla recruits feathers

Saban doesn't have to deal with local backlash. And there's plenty of coaches/families down in South Florida that will have their hands out. These families will see the amount of kids going to the NFL and will want a piece of that action.

I can see that. Just love how the rules are different for us than the outside schools

Advertisement

I can see that. Just love how the rules are different for us than the outside schools

Yup. Lord knows that Saban doesn't have to deal with that in Alabama. If schools don't deliver blue chip players to Bama (and Auburn depending on the area), fans will come after the families.

Honestly I am not a fan of the Sean Taylor posting by the staff. Sean Taylor wouldn't have pulled this dramatic look at me stuff with his recruitment. If you want to compare yourself to Sean Taylor, you don't say stuff like "Alabama has a 120% chance of flipping me."

It's just disrespectful to the mans legacy. That's just me though. As you can probably tell, I really don't care if Jobe signs here anymore. Get Asante and Campbell and I'll forget the guy ever existed.

Honestly I am not a fan of the Sean Taylor posting by the staff. Sean Taylor wouldn't have pulled this dramatic look at me stuff with his recruitment. If you want to compare yourself to Sean Taylor, you don't say stuff like "Alabama has a 120% chance of flipping me."

It's just disrespectful to the mans legacy. That's just me though. As you can probably tell, I really don't care if Jobe signs here anymore. Get Asante and Campbell and I'll forget the guy ever existed.

My thought process, and most sensible fans as well.

Advertisement

"The next ST" and being able to wear his 26 is probably one of their biggest recruiting ploys, i'm ok with it

Honestly, an official visit doesn’t mean **** to me. All of this talk about whether he will sign with Bama early or not. How about you sign with the team that you’ve been committed to for two years, have had coaches host you dozens of times throughout that period, and have worked with you every step of the way to ensure that you graduate. If he doesn’t sign with Bama on the 20th that offer will still be there. I don’t see it as a win at all.

Either Ariz is getting trolled big time or that coach in CT. Someone will have cream on their face.

Advertisement
Honestly, an official visit doesn’t mean **** to me. All of this talk about whether he will sign with Bama early or not. How about you sign with the team that you’ve been committed to for two years, have had coaches host you dozens of times throughout that period, and have worked with you every step of the way to ensure that you graduate. If he doesn’t sign with Bama on the 20th that offer will still be there. I don’t see it as a win at all.

You weren't there. Whats the point on speculating on how the visit actually went. Everyone knew he wasn't going to lock it down with the in home.

So Miami thinks this was a slam dunk visit.

The staff’s belief right now is that if Jobe does not sign on December 20th, there is a good chance he is a Cane. Bama might be getting tired of this back-and-forth game also.

I don’t really want to pump anybody up because we know the power of a Bama OV, but I am just relaying that UM coaches are very positive heading out of there. Certainly was no ultimatum or anything like that.

giphy.gif

The staff posting it to me is more of a message of "be a man of your word "

Advertisement

Yup. Lord knows that Saban doesn't have to deal with that in Alabama. If schools don't deliver blue chip players to Bama (and Auburn depending on the area), fans will come after the families.

I've posted it before. My buddy grew up in the Aubrun / Opelika area and went to AU in the late 80s early 90s. The recruiting stories about Bama are unreal.

The one that sticks out to me was the recruit who wanted to go to AU but his parents both worked for an employer who was a Bama grad and booster. In so many words if the kid didn't sign with Bama then mom and dad would be given their pink slips the next day

If he signed then they would get a little bonus

Either Ariz is getting trolled big time or that coach in CT. Someone will have cream on their face.

Pete's starting to adjust, you see the veteran in him coming out now. He's just reporting what he's hearing. Pete's seen the ****, and he sees another weird situation transpiring here. Note that he said we'll see if the OV in January even happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back