Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
Bring the U back to glory with your boys and become a legend, or go to bama and be another guy.

Advertisement
I hope it’s that he is canceling his trip to Alabama and coming to Coral Gables this weekend and signing on the 20th

Advertisement
pretty clear he told them something they wanted to hear. its hard telling people no sometimes, especially to their face. especially this generation, when most communication is done via text, or social media.

Actions speak louder than words and I'm not getting the vibe that the staff has caught onto that. Jobe is too impressionable and he's gonna tell you what he thinks you want to hear then go do whatever he wants to do.

He's told the staff the right thing for 2 years now, told Pete all the right things, or Pete's plug relayed the message to him of the things he's saying. Despite what he's told the staff since last spring, he continues to be enamored with Alabama and has done nearly nothing, other than talk, that should make the staff confident at all. He "shut down" his recruitment... only to delete the tweet and tweet Alabama **** 2 weeks later.

havent checked this thread in a while, came back guessing Jobe is still a fa99ot and I think Im correct...........is that where we r?

His handler/coach he lives with says his OV to Miami visit hasn't been brought up. Might go to Michigan or Ohio St. for a visit. Says he's outgrown Miami. So yeah, the thread's remained consistent.

That coach sounds shady as fvck and looks like he’s been in jobe ear but that’s just my take. “He’s outgrown Miami”? What?

he outgrew everyone ni99a is 35
Ahahahahah......... Gottem!!!!

Just asked a source how the visit went and if the tweet meant anything...the response - "That's a wartime tweet"

Coaches are fired up heading out of their meeting with him.

So whats up with this "coach" at the school?

what?

Brock thinks his coach is anti Miami.

His coach IS anti-Miami. That staff has been known to funnel kids to Bama and Michigan

The coach in CT? What kid has he pushed to Bama? Lol
Bama hasnt signed any kids from CT so unless this staff came from somewhere else..

Last edited:
Advertisement
We may have the most **** fan base in America. All y’all have done for the past week is and complain. Let this **** play out. People read this board and f***boys on here calling a kid all kinds of names. I wish you pussies actually had the balls to say some of the things said on here to his face. We should be talking **** on Bama about how we’re going to keep this kid instead yall acting like punks and attacking this kid. It’s so many internet tough guys on here I can’t even read this ****. I’m just looking for updates from Pete gotta scroll through all this crying. Wondering why the kid is trolling the fan base, it’s cause some of y’all ain’t ****, straight pussies man! Recruiting isn’t easy kids have all kinds of thoughts and the coaches have to fight to show Bama they can’t just get who they want. I’m hype as **** our coaches are out here battling for these kids. Pussies talking about dropping him. If you’re in a fight you go down swinging. Y’all are hella emotional! taking this **** personally and I just don’t understand. Y’all the type of dudes ya girl break up with you and you cry for a week instead of smashing her one last time then calling your side girl the same night. Some of y’all make me sick to my **** stomach

I disagree with you, we have the toughest bad *** fans in the country who just want to win again. We complain and but we have each others backs when it's on the line. We love our recruits and our team but we want to win so bad we can taste it. Toughest recruiting board in the country, everyone gets an opinion that's what makes it the best. Stop your whining!

Not buying any of this new excitement btw. Kid probably told us what we wanted to hear but once he is on campus with Saban this weekend it will be back to normal. Wake me up if he doesn’t sign early AND he actually visits us officially.

So Miami thinks this was a slam dunk visit.

The staff’s belief right now is that if Jobe does not sign on December 20th, there is a good chance he is a Cane. Bama might be getting tired of this back-and-forth game also.

I don’t really want to pump anybody up because we know the power of a Bama OV, but I am just relaying that UM coaches are very positive heading out of there. Certainly was no ultimatum or anything like that.

The staff’s belief right now is that if Jobe does not sign on December 20th, there is a good chance he is a Cane. Bama might be getting tired of this back-and-forth game also.

I don’t really want to pump anybody up because we know the power of a Bama OV, but I am just relaying that UM coaches are very positive heading out of there. Certainly was no ultimatum or anything like that.

Thanks for the info, Pete. But wake me up when the ink is dry!

Advertisement

Appreciate the hussle Pete. Looking forward to the next episode of ****tails with Pete & DMoney

Go Canes!

We may have the most **** fan base in America. All y’all have done for the past week is and complain. Let this **** play out. People read this board and f***boys on here calling a kid all kinds of names. I wish you pussies actually had the balls to say some of the things said on here to his face. We should be talking **** on Bama about how we’re going to keep this kid instead yall acting like punks and attacking this kid. It’s so many internet tough guys on here I can’t even read this ****. I’m just looking for updates from Pete gotta scroll through all this crying. Wondering why the kid is trolling the fan base, it’s cause some of y’all ain’t ****, straight pussies man! Recruiting isn’t easy kids have all kinds of thoughts and the coaches have to fight to show Bama they can’t just get who they want. I’m hype as **** our coaches are out here battling for these kids. Pussies talking about dropping him. If you’re in a fight you go down swinging. Y’all are hella emotional! taking this **** personally and I just don’t understand. Y’all the type of dudes ya girl break up with you and you cry for a week instead of smashing her one last time then calling your side girl the same night. Some of y’all make me sick to my **** stomach

I disagree with you, we have the toughest bad *** fans in the country who just want to win again. We complain and but we have each others backs when it's on the line. We love our recruits and our team but we want to win so bad we can taste it. Toughest recruiting board in the country, everyone gets an opinion that's what makes it the best. Stop your whining!

Calling a kid a Fa99ot, sissy, a is tough? Ain’t **** tough about that. I love the U but f*** every person on here who’s p***y enough to call a high schooler any of those things. If y’all said that **** about my son I’d send you my address and we’ll see who the fa99ot is.

giphy.jpg

Advertisement

Such great news.

Thank you Pete.

In my opinion, I think he signs with Bama Dec 20th and ends this back and fourth game. If not, than he is a Cane like you said.

Oh he is going to get that ultimatum. This weekend sitting on Sabens porch. If he doesn’t sign Dec 20th I don’t see how that could be anything other then great news for Miami and bad for Bama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back