Diaz, Banda, and Rumph scheduled to meet with Jobe Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
View as article
So Miami thinks this was a slam dunk visit.

The staff’s belief right now is that if Jobe does not sign on December 20th, there is a good chance he is a Cane. Bama might be getting tired of this back-and-forth game also.

I don’t really want to pump anybody up because we know the power of a Bama OV, but I am just relaying that UM coaches are very positive heading out of there. Certainly was no ultimatum or anything like that.

So can he or can he not qualify at UM. Are they confident he can get in? I assume they wouldn't be trying this hard if the answer was no...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen this movie he signs with Bama either in December or February.

Really admire this staff for fighting though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading this thread like...

the amount of *** drinking some of y'all bad mouthing the kid will do if he sticks.

Diaz's tweet says "you are a massive disappointment to the one you idolize"

I highly doubt our coaches are taking shots at a recruit on twitter. Only thing that makes since is that they think he is coming to Miami and had a great meeting. Richt wouldnt allow our coaches to stoop that low.

It's sorta both.

It's a sign that the meeting went well with Jobe, that we're still in it. More than in it as of right now, according to Peter.

It's also an explicit reminder of the man who Jobe idolizes. A reminder that if he wants to be anything like ST, his best bet is starting at Miami. Stay in South Florida. Rep your community. And ball the **** out. To do anything else would be an insult to ST's memory given Jobe's constant and very public admiration of 26, the greatest to ever do it..

Advertisement
Where does Jobe recruitment rank in Miami troll history?

So why not give Miami the respect of an official visit. Considering the staff has shown him and the family nothing but respect. Tell Bama I'm gonna visit Miami also since I've been committed 2 years.

Trust me Saban nor Miami is gonna pull his offer. Saban ain't dumb enough to ruffle SFla recruits feathers

Only way I will believe Jobe is coming is if he cancels that Bama visit and visits the home squad this weekend and signs on the 20th. Other than that, I believe he's a kid that doesn't have the fortitude to tell our coaches "no" to their faces.

Last edited:
Be very interesting to see where things stand come this Sunday after Jobe's Bama OV.

Advertisement
I got to keep it 1k. He didn't cancel the bama visit, didn't say he wasn't signing with them early, and didn't set a official visit. The hope is he doesn't sign early. So why is the staff so **** happy?

So why not give Miami the respect of an official visit. Considering the staff has shown him and the family nothing but respect. Tell Bama I'm gonna visit Miami also since I've been committed 2 years.

Trust me Saban nor Miami is gonna pull his offer. Saban ain't dumb enough to ruffle SFla recruits feathers

He says he will visit in January. Miami is still waiting to see if he signs in December

So Miami thinks this was a slam dunk visit.

The staff’s belief right now is that if Jobe does not sign on December 20th, there is a good chance he is a Cane. Bama might be getting tired of this back-and-forth game also.

I don’t really want to pump anybody up because we know the power of a Bama OV, but I am just relaying that UM coaches are very positive heading out of there. Certainly was no ultimatum or anything like that.

Cj henderson did the same stuff and look how that turned out. We cant let jobe burn us then miss out on asante and possibly the heritage kids as well all because we focused too much time on jobe.

Advertisement
I got to keep it 1k. He didn't cancel the bama visit, didn't say he wasn't signing with them early, and didn't set a official visit. The hope is he doesn't sign early. So why is the staff so **** happy?

He told the staff he will visit in January. We will see if he does

He told the staff he will visit in January. We will see if he does

how are you committed to Miami for 2 years and out of the blue be all Bama and sign early? I am really starting to believe this bagman stuff...

I'll always stick by this staff, despite the character that Jobe has along with the people around him. The staff strikes me as good hearted individuals that make up for the scum bag nature of their peers (such as Bama) with a tireless work ethic. As Pete mentioned, I doubt that Manny and the crew gave Jobe an ultimatum; they're playing from behind and aren't in a position to do so. Bet your *** that Saban will though, and he'll want Jobe signing that paper work. I actually could see this going sideways as Pete mentioned if Jobe tells Saban no and that he's signing in February.

Still don't think he ends up here though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back