Diaz and his blitzes

Advertisement
When you're up and dominating you need to run exotic (read: reckless) blitz packages. It especially helps build confidence in the younger players. :youre-nuts::mad:

When you're up and dominating you need to run exotic (read: reckless) blitz packages. It especially helps build confidence in the younger players. :youre-nuts::mad:
the design is bad though thats what people r mad about, aint nothing exotic about it

Advertisement
Our starters gave up 48 yards in 3 quarters and zero points allowed.

Even when games go well it's a **** show on this site
its not bad cause the stats say we dominated and that part is true they played there asses off........watch the game again and watch a safety blitz from 10 yards out. He will never get there from 10 yards out in this era u have to bring them closer to the line and disguise it better.

alot of questionable blitzes in the entire game, gogeta mentioned it and others alot too. I kept rewinding it like wtf is that, he wastes players like that it makes no sense.
Yeah I’m no expert but it appears that he does some weird **** sometimes

Advertisement
its not bad cause the stats say we dominated and that part is true they played there asses off........watch the game again and watch a safety blitz from 10 yards out. He will never get there from 10 yards out in this era u have to bring them closer to the line and disguise it better.
From where I'm standing it's working just fine. It's more likely that the bench players can't execute

He's calling the same plays with starters and we're the best team in the Nation in TFL and we allowed 1 yard per play today through 3 quarters

From where I'm standing it's working just fine. It's more likely that the bench players can't execute

He's calling the same plays with starters and we're the best team in the Nation in TFL and we allowed 1 yard per play today through 3 quarters
the starters were doing this, it was called early in the thread and they were out of position because the delay was 10 yards back. There were holes cause of that.......against FIU we can afford that but in ACC play they cant design blitzes like that

Advertisement
the design is bad though thats what people r mad about, aint nothing exotic about it
He tries rushing players in same gaps and when the first dude gets jammed or is trying to get off a block it just backs the guy up behind him... makes no sense or when he’s combining the blitzes with the dline stunts

alot of questionable blitzes in the entire game, gogeta mentioned it and others alot too. I kept rewinding it like wtf is that, he wastes players like that it makes no sense.
You just don’t need to blitz in 3rd and long when your DL is destroying the OL

Advertisement
the stunts were stupid too especially when u are getting push, the stunts are slow as **** they should never do them unless needed
Look I love blitzing. I love Mannys aggressiveness. There were a few random blitzes that were beautiful.

I just wish he’d chill on 3rd down a bit

I like Manny Diaz a lot. But that was the STUPIDIST blitz I have EVER seen. I assume one or more players f'ed up but you don't send both guys from that side on a blitz and not e-mail the safety you are doing so. Given the game situation, it was a ridiculous call. I stopped watching the game after that play because I did have other things I needed to do today, but you don't give up the shutout on a play like that. Manny, we deserve better than that call, at that time, when your D had a chance for the goose egg. That is all on you.

Diaz will be a liability if he keeps certain players on defense in such as knowles or the back up lbs at the same time. Apparently we’ve improved on third down but our biggest test will be unc if their qb puts up 300 yards we should be shook about our dc

Advertisement
Back