Diaz and his blitzes

Knowles belongs at FIU.

How is this guy still getting burn? Carter and Hall are so much better then him and they seem to know whats going on more then Knowles and he is a junior (UGH)..

Is Banda having an affair with Knowles? Does Knowles have dirt on Banda? I can't understand how of he continues to see the field with better players behind him.

Advertisement
there are times when I feel UM is just better off bringing 4 upfront and dropping 7, ala Sonny Lubick and Greg McMackin(sp?) and letting the athletes just play, but Manny has to be Bobby Fischer out there
THOSE were UM Defense's....

Advertisement
Lock this thread. People will find anything to ***** about.

I would agree with you if this hadn't happened in literally every other game this season. His stupid blitz and stunt calls have cost us big plays against every week. So, it's not just about this game.

The Douchebaggery of this statement could wash out a Blue Whales ******....

200_d.gif

Maybe we needed to play prevent and have our D line stand back 5 yards?

Advertisement
And lets give Manny and his unit their due, they were dominant today when it mattered. But there are times when he absolutely out-thinks himself. But I do know this, historically the best Miami defenses were relatively simple and sound in concept and let athletes play freely and didn't over-complicate matters

Different game than 25 years ago. Certainly helps when you have Outland Trophy winners and first round draft picks at linebacker. Just playing with you. That being said he is what he is. Funny thing is I was walking out telling me son. It reminded me of the West Virginia game in 1992. Miami was destroying them until we put in the two's and three's late in the 4th. WVU scored two touchdowns and made it look close.

Guys seriously is it not obvious that that is a completely busted coverage by the safety or corner? I mean come on now. Say what you want but we thoroughly dominated that team until the 2/3 team got in there. Manny over thinks sometimes no doubt. But you don’t get to where he has gotten drawing up plays/schemes like that play.
Manny is the best DC we have had in a while! End of story. I for one am glad he’s at the U.

Advertisement
its not bad cause the stats say we dominated and that part is true they played there asses off........watch the game again and watch a safety blitz from 10 yards out. He will never get there from 10 yards out in this era u have to bring them closer to the line and disguise it better.
These dudes don’t understand football like that.

Let's be real, FIU played right into our hands for most of the game. Butch helped us out. It looked like our play calling in most games. Glad for it, and our front destroyed them, Diaz is blessed with talent up front that disguises a lot of bonehead things he does.

Advertisement
another thing i noticed is that when teams do simple crossing or drag routes with 2 receivers, there always seems to be a miscommunication with LBs and one of the receivers will get open.

How dumb can mfs be??? Did Diaz cause the blown coverage or did someone on the field not knowing what to do cause it? The young guys want to run the fun plays just like the starters. Diaz wants to see the young guys execute the risky plays just like the starters. It’s a play they will learn from. It’s constant *****ing on here. CONSTANT.

people can’t even enjoy the game in the game day chat because the *****ing is constant. Great game yesterday. Dominant performance. Don’t say nothing to me about the forth if you are too dumb to see what was happening.

Blows my mind ppl really think that was the play design. This was twice in 2 games they did a corner blitz and Knowles blitzed also when he is clearly supposed to be staying in cov.

Advertisement
Back