Diaz 3 years and out

0C9836EC-E3D7-40DE-89FC-A84D908CF8C1.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't our last coach suffer burnout at 58 and you wanted us to hire a 67 year old coach? Plus, Lane Kiffin went 3-9 at FIU after Kendal Briles left, not exactly a good sign.

I'll take Manny over those two...

Advertisement
Advertisement
So...this was my main reason for hiring Butch. Butch needs to be fed right into the teeth of this fanbase and passed through its colon. Butch will also be done here after three years. However, posters like the OP will never learn this until they see it with their own eyes. I was a student at Miami and Butch was the only coach during this time. We cursed the guy's name, and believe me, our fans can learn to curse it again.

Advertisement
So...this was my main reason for hiring Butch. Butch needs to be fed right into the teeth of this fanbase and passed through its colon. Butch will also be done here after three years. However, posters like the OP will never learn this until they see it with their own eyes. I was a student at Miami and Butch was the only coach during this time. We cursed the guy's name, and believe me, our fans can learn to curse it again.
Yeah and have enough talent to win a championship for the next coach

Didn't our last coach suffer burnout at 58 and you wanted us to hire a 67 year old coach? Plus, Lane Kiffin went 3-9 at FIU after Kendal Briles left, not exactly a good sign.

I'll take Manny over those two...
Heck we’re slowly turning into fiu if we keep recruiting like trash

Theres a high probability your right but i stay away from these cause they will bump these later in three years.

Advertisement
Back