Diaz 3 years and out

Not a fan of the Diaz hire what so ever but Kiffen and Butch would have gotten us know where.

Agree. So far I just got a bad feeling of the new regime but I don't think Kiffin or Butch is the answer either

Advertisement
What an amazing post because Lane Kiffin who no power school wants and Butch Davis who no big school has wanted in well over a decade but once you're wrong you'll be on Mannys **** but if by some miracle you're right you'll never shut up. A win-win
So Kiffin wouldn’t be a good fit ? He one if the better coaches waiting for his s
Agree. So far I just got a bad feeling of the new regime but I don't think Kiffin or Butch is the answer either
would be better off . Those are examples , few others we didn’t even look at . Blake is a pos lazy *** pos

Advertisement
OP is hurt dawg! Don’t ask him if he’s alright! **** no! Ballhawk said DOMINATE and manny ain’t doing it! BALLHAWK putting his heart in this chit man! Let’s go man!

Please shut the F*ck up with this Bi*ch Davis crap!!!! We hired the right Butch maybe this Butch won’t quit on the team. That’s what’s wrong with our fan base. Too busy living in the past to realize our future is now and is very bright!!!!
Agree, or we could have gone on a nationwide coach search and landed the right coach, then torn the coaching staff down to build it right, and blown up what was left to the recruiting season. Or gone down **** street w/ butch and Kiff. Or, stayed with a good coach, Miami guy, held it together, trusted his judgment, his vision, his passion and build it up not tear it down. Keep on swallowing the spooge about the Butch/Kiff wet dream. I’m in on Manny, gonna ride it till it ain’t rode no more. Cane in, Cane out🙌🏿

Advertisement
First, Diaz is not great at recruiting. In fact, he is very mediocre. However, Diaz believes in winning. He believes in winning the Miami way. If he does that consistently, he will not need to be a great recruiter. The program will recruit for itself.
He's taking over a 7-6 roster, he absolutely needs to recruit to win

Even if we had "the best recruiters" at each position, we still lose the bag$ race.

Give me talent development and BOTH a competitive D and O at the same time. Win and 10 and the 4's that matter will listen to your pitch. Sick of the "savage recruiter" BS. Donk didn't do **** after rolling around in a 67 Newport bumping Sugarhill Gang.

Advertisement
look here you slurper . Because I don’t think Diaz was a good hire don’t mean I want to lose . It was lazy *** hire and Diaz staff so far looks like trash

Haha, easy dude, my comment wasn't meant to support Manny. I am hopeful, but have some reservations as well. I was just playing captain obvious. No attack meant.

He's taking over a 7-6 roster, he absolutely needs to recruit to win
He’s living in some fantasy . You can’t recruit you can’t compete vs the elite teams . When is the last time a 3 star average team across the board won a championship?

Even if we had "the best recruiters" at each position, we still lose the bag$ race.

Give me talent development and BOTH a competitive D and O at the same time. Win and 10 and the 4's that matter will listen to your pitch. Sick of the "savage recruiter" BS. Donk didn't do **** after rolling around in a 67 Newport bumping Sugarhill Gang.
Yeah tell that to bama And Clemson

Advertisement
That’s my prediction , he going to killed in recruiting. Hired zero savages recruiting South Florida. Another ****** hire by Blake . We should have hired Kiffen or Butch

1547517654702.gif

That’s my prediction , he going to killed in recruiting. Hired zero savages recruiting South Florida. Another ****** hire by Blake . We should have hired Kiffen or Butch
Thanks...please send the lotto numbers for this weekend.

Advertisement
Back