Diaz 3 years and out

Advertisement
**** give it a rest with that butch nonsense. It’s getting older than the last time he coached Miami.

We're gonna hear BBB after each loss we have. Guaranteed.

Advertisement
Should he survive into his 90s, people here will still be clamoring to bring Butch back. He may be residing in a dementia unit but a demented Butch is still a Gawd and would clearly be able to finish what he started here. After he departs this Earth they will be after the Seed of Butch.

Advertisement
That’s my prediction , he going to killed in recruiting. Hired zero savages recruiting South Florida. Another ****** hire by Blake . We should have hired Kiffen or Butch

Thank you, Mr. Sunshine!

A couple of your other smiley face predictions you neglected to register:

*Ebola will kill 100 million Americans next month

*Santa Clause will be indicted for child abuse

*Ice Cream will be banned due to it making fat people fatter

Previous staff went 10-3 recruited a top 10 class
Then went 7-6 and recruited a top 40 class

Case in point winning makes it much easier to recruit

Real simple captain obvious ****

You are right...winning does make recruiting easier.

Just as the 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year (for 15-years) negative drumbeat by the HERD makes recruiting much harder.

OP having a bad day... Get some ***** or ***** whichever you prefer maybe @nystateofmind can accommodate you

Not ***.gif

Advertisement
Should he survive into his 90s, people here will still be clamoring to bring Butch back. He may be residing in a dementia unit but a demented Butch is still a Gawd and would clearly be able to finish what he started here. After he departs this Earth they will be after the Seed of Butch.
I honestly love what Butch did but I believe that Diaz is the next and better “Butch.” He understands what made Miami great in the first place, allowing these guys to ball out while letting the players set the tone inside the locker room. Set the expectation and give the players the freedom to hold themselves accountable to achieving what they all came here to do.

Well OP I hope you're wrong and I hope this thread won't get bumped in 3 years.

As far as Butch, I don't believe if we were to rehire him he would get the same results that he did before. I just think everything happens for a reason and it worked out the way things were supposed too. Butch did a great job rebuilding the program back at that time and I am forever grateful for that.

Advertisement
Truth is none of us really knows how well Diaz will do.

I also was skeptical about the hire. I felt we needed a proven winner. Manny wasn't a proven winner. Along with needing to bolster his recruiting ability, I also felt he needed lots more OJT which he seemed on the way to getting a Temple.

BUT as is almost always the case, especially if you're a Miami fan, you're willing to give someone a fair shot, despite your misgivings.

Fact is, despite the numerous HOF coaches we've had, with the lone exception of Saint Howard I've had serious doubts and misgivings about ALL of their abilities to be successful here. YES each and every one of them. Initially, I was more often wrong than not and proven to be completely wrong...but recently, most of my doubts were later validated.

Regardless, NO ONE would want to have their skills prejudged. There are NO Cookies given out here to someone who may correctly predicts failure. We're supposedly talking about the team that we love. So it's just like your daughter or son is about to get married. You don't get to choose their mate. You may have had reservations about who they select. But once that ring goes on that finger you all pull together as family initially. You don't fock up their wedding and honeymoon

BUT just like family in any family ...later IF that **** starts and keeps on Focking up!!! The gloves come off, timing and location of the attacks become irrelevant, and all body parts are fair game.

Until that time arrives, he has my full support.

Last edited:
Truth is none of us really knows how well Diaz weill do.

I also was skeptical about the hire. I felt we needed a proven winner. Manny wasn't a proven winner. Along with needing to bolster his recruiting ability, I also felt he needed lots more OJT which he seemed on the way to getting a Temple.

BUT as is almost always the case, especially if you're a Miami fan, you're willing to give someone a fair shot, despite your misgivings.

Fact is, despite the numerous HOF coaches we've had, with the lone exception of Saint Howard I've had serious doubts and misgivings about ALL of their abilities to be successful here. YES each and every one of them. Initially, I was more often wrong than not and proven to be completely wrong...but recently, most of my doubts were later validated.

Regardless, NO ONE would want to have their skills prejudged. There are NO Cookies given out here to someone who may correctly predicts failure. We're supposedly talking about the team that we love. So it's just like your daughter or son is about to get married. You may have had reservations. But once that ring goes on that finger you all pull together as family initially. You don't fock up their wedding and honeymoon

BUT just like family in any family ...later IF that **** starts and keeps on Focking up!!! The gloves come off, timing and location become irrelevant, and all body parts are fair game.

Until that time arrives, he has my full support.

I feel the same way except in the back of my head I know this won't work out. **** I hate thinking like that but our past history seems to repeat itself.

Advertisement
Back