Diaz 3 years and out

i'm just curious...I know this is a message board and all but did some of you take a fcking English class in HS ?

go ahead and slam me I have it coming but **** some of the most hilarious stuff on here is just reading the post's that some on here write.

Not the content.,the structure of the post and the spelling.

I'm sorry to be the English police but I'm old and was taught proper language skills. No I'm not perfect but I do proofread most of what I write to make sure that it doesn't take a degree in Martian to understand it.

Ok back to your regularly scheduled posting and neg away I guess I deserve it

Advertisement
Even if we do not have the best OC in the country there is every reason to believe the offense will improve greatly from last year which means they should win the coastal.

If the offense was just marginally better (ranked around 50 instead of 104) last year they go undefeated in the coastal. Not much has to improve to beat the the crap teams in the Coastal.

Manny proved what he can do on defense and he just needs the offense to improve as well. Beat the coastal teams every year and they can begin preparing for Clemson and the other big boys with better recruits.

But they have to win the coastal games first otherwise Clemson may as well be the Pats.

i'm just curious...I know this is a message board and all but did some of you take a fcking English class in HS ?

go ahead and slam me I have it coming but **** some of the most hilarious stuff on here is just reading the post's that some on here write.

I'm sorry to be the English police but I'm old and was taught proper language skills. No I'm not perfect but I do proofread most of what I write to make sure that it doesn't take a degree in Martian to understand it.

Not everyone was as fortunate to have access to the high-speed public school system in Monroe County sir.

I mean your very own post....

C582421B-F6BC-4B57-A984-64F8C9C5BF2B.gif

Advertisement
How much?

No way we have top 10. I think it’s only happened once or twice in last 10 years.
This team can recruit top 10 consistently as long as the product on the field is up to snuff. If randy can pull #1, and Richt top 10, then I gotta believe a rotted corpse can do the same, assuming the rotted corpse can beat uva and duke.

Worried about recruiting more than anything. Don’t think we’re getting any of the better transfers, either. Kids just think of us as a mediocre midmajor with sunshine, That’s the only reason all these kids bound for Bama, OU, UF, and Clemson come here: For the mini vacation.
Even Maryland seems better to them now as their HC is from Bama.

Advertisement
Ahh the classic win-win!

If he does end up failing then you can feel good about yourself because you didn't fall for it and knew it before the first spring practice even started. You can comeback to this thread and bump it, getting the recognition you thrive for because you called it.

If you end up being wrong and Diaz is a success nobody will care/ remember this thread and you can act like the Hurricanes #1 fan

Prob like he did when Butch was hired lol

Worried about recruiting more than anything. Don’t think we’re getting any of the better transfers, either. Kids just think of us as a mediocre midmajor with sunshine, That’s the only reason all these kids bound for Bama, OU, UF, and Clemson come here: For the mini vacation.
Even Maryland seems better to them now as their HC is from Bama.
Much Truth here. Zip definitely came for vacation AFTER he knew he was gayturd. Said as much.

Advertisement
Back