Diaz 3 years and out

How much?

No way we have top 10. I think it’s only happened once or twice in last 10 years.
How about this..If we have a top 10 class then you got me on fif of henny..and home game ticket of my choice for the 2020 season

Advertisement
Advertisement
We get it! Some people like the hire and some don't? Didn't we already do this a couple weeks back. I swear, people start new threads because no one responded to them in a previous thread on the same topic.

Advertisement
Even if Manny went 0-36 in that three year span, Blake James still wouldn't fire him because the extension he will give him after year one will have a prohibitive buyout until 2025.

That’s my prediction , he going to killed in recruiting. Hired zero savages recruiting South Florida. Another ****** hire by Blake . We should have hired Kiffen or Butch

First, Diaz is not great at recruiting. In fact, he is very mediocre. However, Diaz believes in winning. He believes in winning the Miami way. If he does that consistently, he will not need to be a great recruiter. The program will recruit for itself.

giphy.gif
That is one of the funnier and on point responses I have seen .

And seriously what does a dumbass comment like that bring to the board ? It is not based on any reality we have no idea if he can recruit or not yet. We do know he can convince players to transfer here and that is very much similar so I suspect we will clean up in recruiting starting next season. We did with Richt the first 2 years but once the O looked so bad it killed all offensive recruiting. The exact opposite will happen with Enos IMO

Advertisement
The last 4 hires have been the cheapest and lazy hire we all know this . 16 years and we hire a coach not qualified
So you know those 5 hires in and out you have talked to the players they tried to recruit ? To say anything like that is ignorance . **** you very well could end up being right but there is flat out no way to know now. Your just mad because they didn't hire who you thought would be good. But I will trust the great coaches.

Advertisement
Please shut the F*ck up with this Bi*ch Davis crap!!!! We hired the right Butch maybe this Butch won’t quit on the team. That’s what’s wrong with our fan base. Too busy living in the past to realize our future is now and is very bright!!!!
Yeah very bright for the last 16 years right ? Wake up it was a bs hire , he wasn’t the best qualified. Cheap way out again how did this work out for us so far ?

What an amazing post because Lane Kiffin who no power school wants and Butch Davis who no big school has wanted in well over a decade but once you're wrong you'll be on Mannys **** but if by some miracle you're right you'll never shut up. A win-win

So you know those 5 hires in and out you have talked to the players they tried to recruit ? To say anything like that is ignorance . **** you very well could end up being right but there is flat out no way to know now. Your just mad because they didn't hire who you thought would be good. But I will trust the great coaches.
Well Blake has history of failure so trust that *** clown right ? I hope we do however i see by some of hires we fcked up

What an amazing post because Lane Kiffin who no power school wants and Butch Davis who no big school has wanted in well over a decade but once you're wrong you'll be on Mannys **** but if by some miracle you're right you'll never shut up. A win-win
I hope I’m wrong but I doubt it

Advertisement
Back