Dexter Williams 247 U Day Update

Advertisement
image.jpg

Rich Homie Dex for the U!!!

Advertisement
I'm shocked that he didn't decommit after realizing we didn't have a practice bubble and watching the coaches waste valuable practice time with a dodge ball game.

He just hasn't seen that Hurlie interview yet. He gone. Brandon Powell Part 2.

This kid sounds like he is beyond the games, that's the kind of player you can build around. I personally enjoy getting leaders more than getting athletes.

He isn't from South Florida...which means we have a better chance

Said it before and I will say it again. Best tape of all the Florida rbs I've seen. Keep grindin Dex. Stay close to Duke, perfect role model for kids to try to emulate.
Agreed. I have him just ahead of Scarlett headed into the season......if that means anything. He's electric. I really didn't see it sticking but it's looking more and more solid every day. Love it. What a combination he could make with JS.

Said it before and I will say it again. Best tape of all the Florida rbs I've seen. Keep grindin Dex. Stay close to Duke, perfect role model for kids to try to emulate.

I am sorry but can most of you who watch these tapes can actually make an accurate assessment of any player? SPECIALLY in high school football?

its not like you are watching their entire season and have stats on teh opposition...

a RB breaks a 100yrd run but the LB could of been some nobody and the Oline had third string in there.

Advertisement

I am sorry but can most of you who watch these tapes can actually make an accurate assessment of any player? SPECIALLY in high school football?

its not like you are watching their entire season and have stats on teh opposition...

a RB breaks a 100yrd run but the LB could of been some nobody and the Oline had third string in there.

I definitely agree with you on this. I've watched complete games on this kid and he is good but to say special I have to disagree.

Advertisement

No. But does that mean we aren't allowed to talk about opinions? If it meant truly having accurate statements this ******* board would be two threads long.

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 26m
Spent some time catching up with #Canes commits Jordan Scarlett and Sam Bruce of @STA_Football. Both happy w/UM recruiting efforts lately.

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 25m
Bruce on UM's push to keep local guys home: "That's how it used to be. They're just getting back to their old ways..."

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 24m
More from Bruce: "Just looking at what's been there in the past, a lot of those guys stayed home & were nat'l champs. That's what we want."

Christy Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 22m
And Jordan Scarlett's thoughts? "I feel like Al Golden's building a good foundation there...we should start something real good."

^^^^Cool stuff right there^^^^

Advertisement

I definitely agree with you on this. I've watched complete games on this kid and he is good but to say special I have to disagree.

Lol, shocker

Advertisement
Back